First time Mom

The surgery did not hurt. My medical team was amazing, and my anesthesiologist was very reassuring. They explained everything beforehand and even during the process before making the incision, and it helped a lot. The most intense part was when the anesthesiologist gave the go signal to administer the anesthesia, and everything just went deadly silent for a few heartbeats. The next thing I heard was my OB saying "he's out!" and I knew there was no turning back. It was very, very fast though. I think only five minutes went by before I heard my baby crying. I was awake the whole time. The only time they made me sleep was when they were stitching me back up. The next thing I knew I was already ready to be moved to the recovery room. My baby had to be placed in the Nursery for a day, so I didn't get to be with him immediately. But when I finally held him, all the pain and the stress just melted away.

Jelineex

It is true that being a mom is a lifetime commitment. It is a job that doesn't have salary and all you want is to make your family happy. Looking and seeing them successful in their chosen field is a great pride. Your work is paid off and it's a good reward. I appreciate and recognize the effort of all the mothers who's always been loving and protective of their family. Salute!