Get paid to write about post mom experience at freelancemom.com

Etini

Valued Contributor
Motherhood changes the mental, physical, and entire outlook of a woman. Sometimes, new moms fall into bouts of depression occasioned by the changes that happen in their bodies. A site called freelancemom.com takes submissions from moms who had successfully navigated the mom phase to help new and aspiring moms. The site is a women's advocacy platform that has the message that women can have a good life full of achievements after childbirth and motherhood.

For an article to be accepted on the site, it must be original, knowledgeable, properly organized, and graphical. The word count requirement for articles on the site is a minimum of 900 words and a maximum of 1500 words. It is a site for women to share their postpartum experiences and earn from them. I believe a man that is creative enough to weave the experiences of a woman into a relatable flow of words can do a good job and earn on this platform.

The site pays 6.6 cents per word. That is to say for a minimum amount of 900 words, a contributor earns $59.4 at the minimum. It is open to anyone in the world. It sends out payments through Paypal. It is a very good site for women to share their experiences.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like sites that needs writers on motherhood because I like writing on this niche and on the different topics I'm always presented with. I have written some of these articles through third parties from nairalnd but haven't really be opportuned to do it directly with the site.

I don't know the magic these third parties do because at the end of the day those articles get accepted but when I write to these sites to write for them they don't get back to me. I wonder what I do wrong. some people were telling me it is my IP address that stands as a bartier and they access even the IP address of the people that wants to write for them

But since I have never tried this one msybe I should try it out and see if I would be accepted I hope I get to be , as they pay rate for this is very high.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I like sites that needs writers on motherhood because I like writing on this niche and on the different topics I'm always presented with. I have written some of these articles through third parties from nairalnd but haven't really be opportuned to do it directly with the site.

I don't know the magic these third parties do because at the end of the day those articles get accepted but when I write to these sites to write for them they don't get back to me. I wonder what I do wrong. some people were telling me it is my IP address that stands as a bartier and they access even the IP address of the people that wants to write for them

But since I have never tried this one msybe I should try it out and see if I would be accepted I hope I get to be , as they pay rate for this is very high.
Do you have experience in the subject? I mean have you gotten pregnant before and given birth? That is because I think you would give your best on the platform if you are experienced. I know a good writer with a strong imaginative sense can spin it and create a good article out of this.

I don't know what them sites have against Nigerians. I tried joining the beer money forum, but they didn't allow me. I tried joining the bizdustry forum too and they did not allow me. I heard they blocked my ip address. What do they have against us Nigerians?

That site I posted there is a very good site. I know couple of friends that have worked and earned there. The pay rate is reasonable and the word count is not too high for the pay. I hope to get signed up there soon and earn there too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your second paragraph is just my problem with most of the writing sites online. I had before contacted some of these writing platforms but yet to get any response from any of them still now but I will have to give the ones here a shot so that I will also have a personal experience with these sites.

For your first question I live with my little nephews I'm almost like their second mom so I know a lot about motherhood. So I can even write on it. I don't think it will difficult for Me to write on any topic that don't bothers much on childbirth but for othet motherhood topics I'm sure I will do well with it

Yeah the pay rate is really attractive but have you been able to see a payment proof of this site I hope they are legit though. These are sites that one should work with I hope I will get a response after contactimg them.