Exercise can keep you Healthy and Fit

raaman

Valued Contributor
Exercise is one of the natural ways that human beings can prevent diseases like cancer. Everything indicates that individuals who exercise their body and avoid being sedentary have many more options not to get sick than those who do not exercise.

This physical exercise does not mean for the normal person to overwork his body and exercise until feeling exhausted, but to carry out moderate physical activity. What is recommended is to do about fifteen or twenty minutes of exercise every day.

So that the effort put in is noticeable without reaching exaggerations. It is about staying healthy and fit, and not about competing in a tournament. The muscles of the body need to move, because this activates a mechanism that oxygenates.

We all need to exercise. Exercise not only keeps our body fit, it plays a vital role in keeping our mental and emotional health also in place. It produces endorphins and that help us feel happy and full of positive energy. We can choose any form of exercise that suits us and make them a part of our regular life. Keeping a variety of them is fun.

exercise is very important in one slice and of course anyone that desires to be healthy and fit mums to be doing exercise or regular basis. I recently started an exercise plan that will make me to fit and of course healthy because I was occupied since the beginning of this year and I haven't be able to begin a plan but I think I will be doing that now. Discipline is also another thing that will make you to exercise regularly because it is not easy.

Those who engage often on exercises have the attribute to stay fit, younger than their real age when they consistently engage in the sporting activities and eating what is meant for the body and not and not more of carbohydrate but more on vegetables, and multi vitamins. Exercise helps to strengthen the immune system to always protect the body from diseases that are very harmful in the body system.

Exercise is one of the natural ways that human beings can prevent diseases like cancer. Everything indicates that individuals who exercise their body and avoid being sedentary have many more options not to get sick than those who do not exercise.

This physical exercise does not mean for the normal person to overwork his body and exercise until feeling exhausted, but to carry out moderate physical activity. What is recommended is to do about fifteen or twenty minutes of exercise every day.

So that the effort put in is noticeable without reaching exaggerations. It is about staying healthy and fit, and not about competing in a tournament. The muscles of the body need to move, because this activates a mechanism that oxygenates.
Ofcourse, there is no denying this fact, a lot of people like me have come to realize this and we are doing all we can to inculcate exercises to into our daily routine. It will not only strengthen the different body parts but will keep one fit and strong as stated

exercise is very important in one slice and of course anyone that desires to be healthy and fit mums to be doing exercise or regular basis. I recently started an exercise plan that will make me to fit and of course healthy because I was occupied since the beginning of this year and I haven't be able to begin a plan but I think I will be doing that now. Discipline is also another thing that will make you to exercise regularly because it is not easy.
You are right. Many plan for it but they don't get started. Discipline and motivation are very much needed. Sometimes exercising in group to start with helps to stay interested and motivated. Having personal trainer if one can afford is another way to stay disciplined. Also choosing to do the exercise form that you like and is convenient to you always helps. It's just initial inhibition that prevents. If one does something for 21 days, it becomes a habit. So just go somehow for 21 days and then it becomes a part of the life.

Well said Raaman, it's about staying healthy and not about competing in a tournament. Exercise has its benefits, but like anything else moderation is the key. Exercising at too intense level can leave a person drained, and worse would be to have an injury. 15 or 20 minutes daily exercise is also good to have a happy health.

Oh wow ! that is my point. Yes absolutely right that exercise keeps you healthy and fit. I believe it if you do the exercise daily and regular basis no disease will bother you. The exercise may be running,walking, weight lifting, jumping, swimming and playing the outdoor games. These activities make you healthy and fit. However I don't get enough time for the exercise but literally I use to go to the gym and do some weight lifting, running on treadmill and some times to some yoga poses. Yes, Yoga is also very good and keep you strong internally.

Yes Paridhi, practicing yoga regularly can also help in maintaining an overall healthy body. Even the doctor's recommend yoga to hasten the healing process when someone's recovering from any illness. And some people like to mix exercise and yoga in their weekly regime, which is a really balanced workout.

I agree that exercise is a really important part of maintaining our health as well as our mobility so that we have less struggles with movement as we age. In my opinion, one of the best things you can do is find any kind of movement that you enjoy - that way, it is easier to keep the habit going long-term.