Elon Musk And Bitcoin

Josemendez

Verified member
It is no longer news that the popularity of Bitcoin is second to none , however there is currently doubts over the future of bitcoin following Elon Musk tweets against Bitcoin

In his tweets , Elon Musk made it clear that Bitcoin mining is not good for the environment ,and thus has stop the use of bitcoin for as a payment method.

There are presently concerns that this revelation may prompts government of various countries to ban Bitcoin mining . Also , the price of bitcoin has reduced tremendously after the tweet.

In my opinion , one needs to be careful with his Bitcoin investment. Don't give in to panic sell , don't wait too long in cutting your lose if need arises.
If this means the end of bitcoin , then there will be greater chance for survival of altcoins especially the new brand of altcoins that are in Quadrillion. What do you think about bitcoin future ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Elon musk is one of the the person behind a sudden drop in the price of bitcoins,he is a cryptoinvestor and when he invested in a particular cryptocurrency there is high level that such cryptocurrency will go up.he has withdrawed from bitcoins and the price of bitcoins is going down is make all traders loss value of their portfolio.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Musk was earlier targeted by environmentalists for supporting Bitcoin, because Tesla cars are known to be Eco Friendly and crypto mining is not. It was thought that Musk is going to plan a green Bitcoin. This is mentioned in Trendri Musk, Bitcoin & Pollution
This is possible that Musk will bring a Green Bitcoin (eco friendly crypto); however Musk may accept dogecoin as a payment option, he even tweeted with a poll about possible acceptance of doge, and public voted yes. Here .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Elon musk has a very huge influence on bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. His recent tweets has really affected the price of Bitcoin which has made a lot of people to lose their money on Bitcoin. Elon musk is of no doubt one of the biggest whales in the cryptocurrency world. His tweets always affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk tweet is just allover, Elon musk have really influenced crypto coins like BTC and DOGE through his personality. But ending Tesla cars with BTC isn't looking nice for those who love to buy the car using their Bitcoin as payment option. Describing BTC as not suitable for mining cos of the high voltage electricity and energy it uses to mine, have caused the price to drop down to $42,000.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The man is just a businessman and he has a lot of influence,he is a whale that actually invest so much in a cryptocurrency that is why I don't put much of my trust on dogecoin because I just believe that what happened to bitcoins might eventually happen to dogecoin in the future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, he is busy promoting dogecoin, taking his interest away from Bitcoin. The recent disconnection of BTC being used to purchase Tesla motors isn't a nice one there to write home about. The action he undertook isn't welcomed by lots of Bitcoin lovers, that fancy such option of burying Tesla motors using Bitcoin payment option. Now dogecoin is used instead of combining both.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As I mentioned above too, Musk is never leaving Bitcoin, he just has his own plan to introduce Green Bitcoin. Although there is no whitepaper for it now, but Musk have enough of his planning to make any thing go his way. Just as Wrapped Bitcoin, White Bitcoin etc, Green Bitcoin is also possible with ecofriendly mining feature .

Josemendez

Verified member
As I mentioned above too, Musk is never leaving Bitcoin, he just has his own plan to introduce Green Bitcoin. Although there is no whitepaper for it now, but Musk have enough of his planning to make any thing go his way. Just as Wrapped Bitcoin, White Bitcoin etc, Green Bitcoin is also possible with ecofriendly mining feature .
I don't think he will easily create green Bitcoin ,and even if he does it will encounter challenges from people because it will look as if he criticize Bitcoin for his own selfish interest of developing a new environment friendly Bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk is man of his world when it concerns investment and business. He vowed to promote dogecoin to make lots of people millionaires, and he did it, now is creating green Bitcoin, which will result in another hard fork around the Bitcoin blockchain. That gonna be lots of Bitcoins in the market, LoL. I'm crossing my fingers strong, watch him embark on such journey.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I don't think he will easily create green Bitcoin ,and even if he does it will encounter challenges from people because it will look as if he criticize Bitcoin for his own selfish interest of developing a new environment friendly Bitcoin
The Proof-of-stake protocol against the Proof-of-work protocol is the simple Green Mining. Just HODL and it will mine itself without causing harm to device or environment. Challenges and criticism is not something an intelligent person should be afraid of.

Elon musk is man of his world when it concerns investment and business. He vowed to promote dogecoin to make lots of people millionaires, and he did it, now is creating green Bitcoin, which will result in another hard fork around the Bitcoin blockchain. That gonna be lots of Bitcoins in the market, LoL. I'm crossing my fingers strong, watch him embark on such journey.
He is very much, he is creating Eco friendly cars, so I am in favour to purchase his car too. But right now we just have to wait for his next move.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The Proof-of-stake protocol against the Proof-of-work protocol is the simple Green Mining. Just HODL and it will mine itself without causing harm to device or environment. Challenges and criticism is not something an intelligent person should be afraid of.

He is very much, he is creating Eco friendly cars, so I am in favour to purchase his car too. But right now we just have to wait for his next move.
I'm happy that you've build your financial portfolio high from your everyday activities online and offline. I always admire your zeal and work rate online, and also your crypto knowledge. You're one of the souls that updated tremendous topics around crypto at BMF, that made me hang around the forum to develop my crypto career. Now I'm up and running in my crypto career, and I'm still learning to earn full-time via crypto trading.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Crypto trading is always risky, I will not advice to become full time crypto trader, and during trade, only invest what you afford to lose. The best would be to keep earning in a Job or Business, and trade in time to time way. Elon Musk is also a real businessman first and crypto lover later, his success depends on success of Tesla, and not Bitcoin, but Bitcoin's success depends of Global business accepting it.