How soon do you think Elon Musk will reverse the statement he made against bitcoin?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
as if elon's tesla is ecological. that is nonsense. They are playing with money. Should he make his own coin and play with it. All jump on the train when Elon points up with his finger. Crypto also ran without Elon and rich consorts. Educate people, don't invest in common cryptos, some have filled their pockets and manipulate the market. That has been more than evident in the last few weeks. If you look at the course. Buy other coins, because it costs you a lot of money if you dip your gold bags in other coins. In the longer term, this thing will also stabilize. Or trust is so broken that Bitcoin may drop to Shib levels tomorrow.:cool::cool:
I think we should start investing on the coins that are not popular. Elon as dumped bitcoin for dogecoin when he publicly issued a statement that suggest that he as fallen in love with dogecoin . This tweet quickly cause a spike in the price of the dogecoin.
I think we should start avoiding any coins that are easily influenced by the so called major players

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Am I the only one who think that Elon musk is using this strategy to make bitcoin cheaper so that they will buy more?. Recently I think as of yesterday Tesla made an announcement that it will buy more bitcoin which eventually increased the price of the digital currency and other cryptocurrencies. My instinct may be right after all.

S

ST3V3C0M

as if elon's tesla is ecological. that is nonsense. They are playing with money. Should he make his own coin and play with it. All jump on the train when Elon points up with his finger. Crypto also ran without Elon and rich consorts. Educate people, don't invest in common cryptos, some have filled their pockets and manipulate the market. That has been more than evident in the last few weeks. If you look at the course. Buy other coins, because it costs you a lot of money if you dip your gold bags in other coins. In the longer term, this thing will also stabilize. Or trust is so broken that Bitcoin may drop to Shib levels tomorrow.:cool::cool:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is becoming less relevant in the crypto world as many investors are not trying to pull their weigh in cryptocurrency. In fact, Jack Dorsey, twitter owner tweeted about cryptocurrencies today and some countries are now adopting cryptocurrencies as their official currency. So Elon should wake up from the dream that he can be controlling crypto world.
He is playing around cryptocurrency and making Jokes of people investment. His influence on the digital currency can not be wavered. His tweet on dogecoin recently causes a rebound in the price of dogecoin. I guess we should be planning to add dogecoin to the list of the coin in our portfolios

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is becoming less relevant in the crypto world as many investors are not trying to pull their weigh in cryptocurrency. In fact, Jack Dorsey, twitter owner tweeted about cryptocurrencies today and some countries are now adopting cryptocurrencies as their official currency. So Elon should wake up from the dream that he can be controlling crypto world.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Not sure when it's going to end. This statement of Elon Musk has triggered a lot of ripple effect in crypto currency market and it's the longest low so far. The statement that bitcoin mining is not environment friendly is true but perhaps too hyped and misplaced. I read somewhere that energy spent on bitcoin mining is big but then traditional banking system apparently uses more energy.
We all need to move towards alternative and safe energy that is more environment friendly.
Behind the curtain, there are many major players playing politics and making jokes of our investments. I read that Elon Musk also wave a heavy hand over other investments outside crypto market with a funny tweet. The investors accused him of making jokes of their investment as his tweet affected their market too

arunima25

Verified member
Not sure when it's going to end. This statement of Elon Musk has triggered a lot of ripple effect in crypto currency market and it's the longest low so far. The statement that bitcoin mining is not environment friendly is true but perhaps too hyped and misplaced. I read somewhere that energy spent on bitcoin mining is big but then traditional banking system apparently uses more energy.
We all need to move towards alternative and safe energy that is more environment friendly.