Effect of price productions on bitcoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
At every point in time the price of Bitcoin is never stable and people keep predicting it especially on the high side to an extent most times these predictions to come to existence or reality.
Personally I have observed that predictions on Bitcoin price has helped bitcoin to grow remarkably possibly because many people are carried away or moved buy bitcoin predictions especially when it is coming from I personality or influential people in the financial world I wouldn't know if I have my observations are right or wrong. Share your opinion with reasonable facts please.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe bitcoin to be one of the most profitable business and also one of the best business to invest in right now but the fact about bitcoin is all about price. since I been to invest in Bitcoin the prize has been going up up up everyday it has never fall down and I have always been profitable investing in Bitcoin. But it is possible for the price to fall down because sometimes the price is shaking

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The effect of price of cryptocurrency is ever positive or negative it always grow and it appreciates every day this is what attract investors to keep investing on the digital currency which is now one of the most popular digital currency in the world due to its fast growth. However the Nigerian government has banned the use of cryptocurrency in Nigeria not with standing the great achievement it will bring to the country.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe bitcoin to be one of the most profitable business and also one of the best business to invest in right now but the fact about bitcoin is all about price. since I been to invest in Bitcoin the prize has been going up up up everyday it has never fall down and I have always been profitable investing in Bitcoin. But it is possible for the price to fall down because sometimes the price is shaking
it is highly impossible for bitcoin on to go down even for one day if you have been following bitcoin activities around it discover that the first three weeks of January 2021 bitcoin was crashing more than rising in value , it is this February that there is more increase in value of the coin than drop in it value. Try to get updated before sharing your opinion.