The effect of postponed spot BTC ETF on price action

Zeddicus

The postponement of the approval of a Bitcoin ETF by the US SEC has been a topic of discussion in the financial world. According to JPMorgan strategists, the approval of a Bitcoin ETF in the US could pull investors out of a popular trade and erode a key support of the cryptocurrency's lofty price.
The SEC decision to postpone BTC ETF may lead to a relatively muted influence on BTC’s price. This scenario aligns with the most probable outcome given historical regulatory tendencies.
I believe that this deferment may trigger a dip but who knows cos the market is highly unpredictable in my humble opinion.
My hopes are that it's approved cos BTC halving will be happening in 2024 where the final decision would be made.

What's ya input here?

BashirJasper

Well, having it post back to 2024 might be a blessing in disguise because BTC halving will be happening then which might kickstart a huge bull run. The dip is a good time to DCA. I've been doing mine since last year on my favourite exchange bitget and also storing them on my non-custodial wallet for safekeep

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The postponement of the approval of a Bitcoin ETF by the US SEC has been a topic of discussion in the financial world. According to JPMorgan strategists, the approval of a Bitcoin ETF in the US could pull investors out of a popular trade and erode a key support of the cryptocurrency's lofty price.
The SEC decision to postpone BTC ETF may lead to a relatively muted influence on BTC’s price. This scenario aligns with the most probable outcome given historical regulatory tendencies.
I believe that this deferment may trigger a dip but who knows cos the market is highly unpredictable in my humble opinion.
My hopes are that it's approved cos BTC halving will be happening in 2024 where the final decision would be made.

What's ya input here?
Despite all the bad news... BTC is just warming up comrade... IMG_20231115_073550.jpg

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
If history is to be believed, there is still more room for a price surge to $40k region before the December clear-out. My position is still open at that region on this exchange. They seems good at derivatives trading together with gate though.
Yup, $40k is possible. Because there's a term named "Santa Rally". Let's ride together,to be honest, it's safe to ride BTC compared to alts in this market.

KPAI21

can some one show me how to trade as well

Cryptomonk

What's ya input here?
why sec delaying the Bitcoin ETF They are not giving a clear picture of the delay