Easiest way to earn money online.

Wiserr

I know most of us here finds it very difficult to earn money online, I must say this earning money online is not and easy task, it's only takes a patient individual to stand it, that's not the main point of concern, what's the easiest way to earn money online? For me I think posting on forums is also one of the easiest way to earn money online, to me posting on forums is a easy way to earn money despite the fact it's hard but you can still make a meaningful amount,my reason of saying this is because you need no money to start earning money on forums, unlike some earning site you have to pay a certain amount of money before you can be given access to the site or platform, in just less than 2hrs you can be able to earn a $$ by posting on forums, this also the reason why I said posting on forums I one of the easiest way to earn money, if you are a good content writer you can even earn more than that by posting on forums, it's all depends on your efforts, on your own opinion what's the easiest way to earn money online?.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Am glad you came up with this very good question and your suggestions were not out of place because many people has been brainwashed to thinking that working online is the easiest way of making money. I keep telling people working online does not suddenly translates to becoming rich overnight. Infact to be candid it takes even more effort to work online as compared to as working offline. People have been decieved to thinking that just because you sit behind the computer system or a smartphone and type something's under a conducive atmosphere then it has suddenly become easy to make money through such. This is indeed very far from the truth as making money online requires a high level of intellectual prowess. Working online are not meant for dullards or lazy folks. For anyone to work legally online and make something good out of it, one must be ready to learn a skill. It is only after you must have learnt a skill that you will be able to make some decent money online.

For now I can add trading in crypto currency as a part of what can earn you something good when you learn it correctly and work wisely.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth is there is no easy way to make lots of money whether online or offline but there are "easier ways".
On our quest to make money online, we have encountered so many problems and a lot of difficulties but the truth is hard with proper knowledge and understanding of how to make money online you will definitely make it. It is also very important to understand that making money online is not a rocket science and anyone can make money online provided they have the right information at the right time. And you must also dedicate your time and not be lazy in order to make money on the internet. someone who taught me affiliate marketing sometime last year said that he spends almost 15 or more hours on daily basis working very hard to make money on the internet.
There are easier ways in which people can make money especially those from developed countries which is taking online surveys and participating in bounties on some platforms. The same opportunity may not be for people in developing countries which means they must dedicate their time and work very hard in order to make something tangible on the internet..

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money online is to engage in get paid to post. There some forums who are looking for people that will help them to create unique content on their forums and you are going to get paid in return.

You can simply sign up with this forums and start making meaningful contributions in terms of commenting and creating topics. You must be able to construct meaningful sentences that you make up a comment in order to make money with get paid to post forums.

The majority of the get paid to post forum usually pay about two cents and above for each of the comments you make on the forums. There are some of the forum that will pay you in accordance the quality of your content and post on the forum and this is the reason why I like Trendri.

You my said the amount is too small for the comment and post. Well the simple strategy to make good amount of money from get paid to post is to join at least three different forums and be consistent in posting comments and creating topics.

The minimum threshold on those forums is very small some are usually $4 and above. The best part is that you can receive your earnings in cryptocurrency any time you reach the minimum threshold.