Earn Money Earn money by completing task with winseo.net

Raiyan10

Site: Winseo.net
The site is russian like socpublic. So you have to traslate everytime. But many tasks are availablr and the site is legit. It is paying daily.

Link: winseo.net/ref/Raiyan10

Tasks you can do:
Twitter follow,Discord group join,Telegram channelor group join, VK post or repost, share link in social media,Instagram follow/ comment, registering in sites, registration with activities and many many more.
You can also earn by watching videos,autosurfing.
Another great function is you get 40% of what you referrals make. Which is really huge

Paying currency- Ruble.

Minimum payout- 50 Ruble
Payout method- Payeer wallet.

I am currently working on the site and the site seems good. The minimum payout amount is low which is very helpful. So those who want to earn by completing task,watching videos can join & start earning now.

Moni

Site: Winseo.net
The site is russian like socpublic. So you have to traslate everytime. But many tasks are availablr and the site is legit. It is paying daily.

Link: winseo.net/ref/Raiyan10

Tasks you can do:
Twitter follow,Discord group join,Telegram channelor group join, VK post or repost, share link in social media,Instagram follow/ comment, registering in sites, registration with activities and many many more.
You can also earn by watching videos,autosurfing.
Another great function is you get 40% of what you referrals make. Which is really huge

Paying currency- Ruble.

Minimum payout- 50 Ruble
Payout method- Payeer wallet.

I am currently working on the site and the site seems good. The minimum payout amount is low which is very helpful. So those who want to earn by completing task,watching videos can join & start earning now.
OK. So how much does it pay per task? Make it also works like picoworkers which at the end will be a waste of time
I'm saying this because maybe you will complete about ten tasks and still your money will not reach $0.50. Imagine the internet fees? So I think is better to know how they pay per task too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What is the site all about? Which tasks will I be performing? When have you been working on the site that made you believe it won't be a scam site. And since it is located in Russia, does that mean it is not available to other countries without the usage of VPN?

uforwealth

Verified member
This site resembles picoworkers. Picoworkers is a micro job website that allows you to get paid by doing small jobs such as twitter following,etc.

Twitter following,discord group join, telegram,sharing of links are small and simple tasks to complete within a short period of time but are the earnings worth the energy and time spent on the tasks.

Although those tasks are easy to accomplish, you may get paid less than the time and efforts required to complete them.

Raiyan10

OK. So how much does it pay per task? Make it also works like picoworkers which at the end will be a waste of time
I'm saying this because maybe you will complete about ten tasks and still your money will not reach $0.50. Imagine the internet fees? So I think is better to know how they pay per task too.
It varies. Some tasks are 8/10 some are less than 1 ruble. Internet fee is low. Because payeer do not charge much.

Raiyan10

What is the site all about? Which tasks will I be performing? When have you been working on the site that made you believe it won't be a scam site. And since it is located in Russia, does that mean it is not available to other countries without the usage of VPN?
No you don't have to use vpn. The site is russian but everything is on english. The problem is people who post their are russians so we have to translate it everytime. And for tasks you have to do taks like youtube video watching,registering on sites, twitter/insta/fb/VK follow or comment etc. The site is just like other small job sites.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Thanks for introducing this morning making model to us. I am going to check it out by the time I finish with my online tasks. Definitely I have install a chrome extension that can translate a website from Russia to English so that I will be able to explore the website very well.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing this micro job site. I have really not been a fan of micro job sites because there is no specific amount of money that I can make in a day but I think this one is an exception and I am definitely going to try it out.