Earn money online by completing simple tasks.

Wiserr

Earn money online by completing simple tasks online, this also one of the best way to earn money this method is really cool you can earn huge amount of online and this method requires no capital, but first before I move further do you consider this as great way to earn money? For me I see it as gt way to earn money online but I can tell you this if you are using the wrong site you will only end up wasting your time because you will not earn a dime, but if you are using the right site am telling you you will earn a huge amount of money online, I believe some of us here as worked on some sites that pays you for completing some simple tasks, I know there are this people in this same forum I want such kinds of people to help us share their ideas and experience on how it works, do you see it as a great way to earn money or not, I have be able ti earn something from such kinds of site's and it works perfectly for me I don't know of others, I await your response thank you.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Although there appears to be so many kinds of platform that one can earn money from, but the simple or easy is what i want us to take out of the equation. Making money both online and offline is not easy. Please lets stop all this take of easy and simple ways of making money online. To be candid making online is even more complex most times if we take a good look at it. Those who work offline always have a fix time they close and go home to rest but those working online sometimes sacrifices their sleep to stay awake at night to work. If one must work and earn legitimately online then you must be prepared to work very hard. No easy or simple way out.

And if you are looking for a very simple way then you must be ready to earn very little you can work on star click where you can earn $0.01per click and you will have the chance of getting 10 clicks per day. Unless you upgrade to other platforms, you can also work o picoworker and earn something better than star click. But picoworker is more complex. And you can aswel learn how to trade crypto if you are interested in it.

D

Deleted member 13140

It's stressful and it takes a lot of time and it's getting paid pennies for a lot of work you'll do, yeah that's just what I think.

I tried working on pico workers after a lot of stress and time wasted I think I mannered to earn around $0.80 dollars and that was just it so I don't think it'll be worth it.

And also some simple task sites are heavily scams, real scams that I fell for when I started working online.

I don't even remember the name of the site because they changed it and are now scamming more people, they don't ask for your money though but they ask for your time by telling you to watch a video or complete a task that will help them earn on other sites for them, and to make matters worse all this is actually for a huge sum of money

Example: watch a video and earn $50 refer a friend and earn $100 and even you've reached a certain huge sum and withdraw it keeps saying pending for months and then paid but you'll never actually get it

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not everyone is down to make money online the hard way which possibly include investing your hard-earned money on online investment platforms which possibly have a low trust score , or which do not have enough positive reviews on various campsite detectors which you have possibly checked . There are majority of individuals today who love making money on free but simple money making platforms and websites so as to get paid a reasonable and positive amount of money online for their jobs carried out . And others on the other hand are seeking for ways to make extra cash online so as to be able to still fend for some of their material and physical needs even if they have not been paid or compensated with their monthly or weekly salary and wages on their various nine-to-five jobs in different business organisation of firms .

Some of the ways I will consider to be the simple ways of making money online include making money online via paid to post websites and platforms and also making money online via paid to watch websites and platforms . I would not include making money via survey website because so their website are totally not my thing and majority of them in the internet are time-consuming , low-paying , scamming , and defrauding in features .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know and I haven't seen anyone that has successfully been able to make money on all this platform that will ask you to perform some simple task like pico working.

Ever since I created account in the platform I have never been able to make money in the platform before.

Although I have an account with pico working, but still most of the activities they are asking me to do are things I don't even understand and also their earnings rate is extremely low that you won't even be able to make anything reasonable even if you have to spend your whole day in the platform.

At least making money by posting of contents on paid to post website is even the most easiest home and also it gives people opportunity to be making money based on their topic of interest.

I am here to see a platform that will ask that you engage in some simple activities like posting and following social media pages to earn money.
At least from my past experience I can't even make $1 ever since I started having interest to be taking some jobs on the platform. So I don't really know how profitable it is to others.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning online through completing simple tasks is really possible online. Though most of those only pay peanuts. If you want to earn a good amount of income, then it is best to learn a skill. For the time being, you can earn from certain tasks. They include;

1. Clicking on ads - there are legit paid to click sites that pay for this simple tasks. But like I said, these sites only pay Peanuts.
  2. Following people on social media sites- people will offer such a simple task online and pay you for it. If you have different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, you will be able to do these tasks.
  3. Liking social media sites - it is so simple to do this. Just have a social media account and a site that offers this task and you will be good to go.
  4. Solving captchas - I am sure you have come across captchas before. They may be a simple mathematical question to solve like addition or writing some letters given just as they are.

There are micro job sites that offer these types of tasks. Examples are Micro job and Picoworkers. The downside with then us that those tasks may be much at first but become fewer with time.

Millions

Earn money online by completing simple tasks online, this also one of the best way to earn money this method is really cool you can earn huge amount of online and this method requires no capital, but first before I move further do you consider this as great way to earn money? For me I see it as gt way to earn money online but I can tell you this if you are using the wrong site you will only end up wasting your time because you will not earn a dime, but if you are using the right site am telling you you will earn a huge amount of money online, I believe some of us here as worked on some sites that pays you for completing some simple tasks, I know there are this people in this same forum I want such kinds of people to help us share their ideas and experience on how it works, do you see it as a great way to earn money or not, I have be able ti earn something from such kinds of site's and it works perfectly for me I don't know of others, I await your response thank you.
how?? can you please share the sites

J-Chael

There are plenty of methods to make money online but most of them waste your time for very little rewards, I would suggest trying your best to maximise efficiency. For example, enter a lot of giveaways that require very little input. Currently I know of one by this company called Uhive - they are offering $1800, $660 and $280 each week for just logging on each week and you'll be automatically entered. I personally like the app its a social media platform but its a huge prize for such little effort. For more information just search "Uhive Sweepstake" on Google.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across several websites that promises to pay people certain amount of money to complete simple tasks. But you have to know that most of those platforms does not pay tangible amount of money but if you are just starting out on the internet, venturing into them is not really bad.

There are several platforms you can venture into and complete some tasks such as liking social media posts, following social media pages, subscribing to youtube channels and so many of them. Some of the most popular of such platforms is microjobs platforms like the pico-workers, microworkers and a lot of them.

Some time ago, I ventured into pico workers but I was not able to make reasonable amount of money because some of the tasks were very complicated and the ones that weren't complicated pays very little amount of money.

All you need is consistency in the platforms and you can probably make some good amount of money for yourself.

If you're from a tier-1 country then venturing into several survey platforms is not really bad at all because you will be able to make something reasonable at the end of the day. Many people enjoy taking online surveys and at the same time making Money.

U-Exchange

We can make money online by completing simple tasks no doubt, but the question is, how much do you think you will make in a day by completing simple task in a particular site?
Checking most of the YouTube videos, you'll discover that we have so many ways we can make money online by completing simple task.
Most of the sites that pays you for completing simple task are scam, some are not but their credit for the task completed doesn't worth anything.

There's this particular site i made money by completing their task, it was a simple task but after completing the whole task and reaching the minimum withdrawal, I find it very difficult to withdraw my funds. When placing a withdrawal using cryptocurrency method, I was asked to deposit 35$ worth of Bitcoin. I didn't even have that amount of money in my wallet, even if i had i wouldn't have deposited because i knew they're scammers.

To avoid being scammed by wasting your time and data doing task for people, you can use that time to earn online by taking online surveys in remo task, stressful no doubt but it's always paying, you earn higher when using laptop to answer.