Earn Money Earn money by completing easy task with survey junkie

UZZAL

I have very good site to earn money online.

the site is very usefull and trusted.the work

is also vey easy to complete with in 5 to 10 minutes.

The payment method is also easy .You can withdraw

money by paypal,payoneer or directly bank account.

The work is completing survey,USA ,Australia and Canadian

people are applicable for this survey site.

The site link is here :Survey Junkie

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Survey junkie is one of the good ways to make full-time income online. but one thing is that they now are not accepting people from less developed countries. I think those who benefited most from the website are the people in United States and Canada. I tried to use backdoor method the other time but it doesn't work for me.

UZZAL

Thanks for trying.I Don't know why survey junkie do that.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It would be very good if you look for another money making model you can adopt so that you can make more money online. Survey can be a waste of time, especially if you are from developing countries. You can start by blogging and make money from display ads. You can go over to reddit to read more about blogging.

Phabbyfundz

Survey junkie can't work fine for me cos I'm staying in the lower tier region it works mainly for the top tier region users. I have tried survey time, triaba, afrisight but none worked for me. Surveys aren't for me cos it doesn't work for me I look over earning where my input is valued.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Survey junkie a very good sides and it has also been in the market for a very long time now. I have always wanted to participate by doing so but then a majority of the offers are only available for people who run the world countries like the United States of America and Canada.