Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky market. Don't invest all your money in forex. Also don’t invest what you cannot afford to lose. Otherwise, you will be inconsistent fear which hampers your trading decision. I recommended investing in a micro account first. Eurotrader offers a $50 micro account. After building confidence, go for a big investment. Trade with a proper trading plan. Don’t trade with your emotion like fear, greed.

O

onesteptosucces

As one of the greats said: "If you want to win the competition, be different!"

Mary Frederick

Forex is a thrilling market just because of its uncertainty and you want to survive in the market, you have to create portfolios, which is like a weapon. But don’t invest all of your money in Forex. Eurotrader allows traders with three different types of accounts. As a result, traders can easily make portfolio of their trading.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes forex trading business included in high risk high gain business, where investor can losing all of half their investment, the golden rules investing money in high risk business is just spend money that afford to lose.

However forex included profitable business that needs good knowledge and skills how to making money in forex trading business, for long term business, forex could be profitable when trader already manage account properly to increasing profit. One example forex is profitable taken from the winner of contest forex trading championship 2022 the winner able make more than 800% profit a year trading. While in the 2021 contest forexcup.com the winner making more than 1000% profit.

Asahi

Verified member
No, I would say invest your money in Forex but small capital initially is preferred. I know Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. They allow traders with numerous trading accounts. Eurotrader is a reliable trading broker with offering high security of funding.