Investment Don't borrow to invest.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I detest borrowing of funds a lot to start any business online or offline. I just believe in doing other stuffs legitimately getting money and saving it for the time being, and till the money increases to a bigger amount. Then I'll start from there to establish my dream business. Starting with loan might not go well for me due to the challenges surrounding the business first time.
I think we belong the same school of thought. The only reason someone should be considering borrowing is when she or he needs to expand her it his business. Anything from this, borrowing should be the last resort and not the first on our list. Starting investment with borrowed money doesn't make the investment yours. You will still be having the feeling of the borrowed money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I detest borrowing of funds a lot to start any business online or offline. I just believe in doing other stuffs legitimately getting money and saving it for the time being, and till the money increases to a bigger amount. Then I'll start from there to establish my dream business. Starting with loan might not go well for me due to the challenges surrounding the business first time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well as for me I see nothing wrong in borrowing money to invest, many people borrow money to invest because they don't want their business idea to die. If you are meant to work under pressure after collecting loan then I see nothing wrong with that, it's all depends on your determination. With time you will get over it and you'll be free of the loan.
I respect your own point of view. But if you read my second point, you will see a clearer reason why I said we should not borrow to invest. Imagine working under pressure just to repay the investment. This will eventually lead to health issues and even psychological disorder. And I also asked what if the investment goes wrong. Imagine the bearish in cryptocurrency right now. Imagine someone has borrowed to invest on cryptocurrencies?

Samuel72

Verified member
Well as for me I see nothing wrong in borrowing money to invest, many people borrow money to invest because they don't want their business idea to die. If you are meant to work under pressure after collecting loan then I see nothing wrong with that, it's all depends on your determination. With time you will get over it and you'll be free of the loan.