Don't invest all the time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is always a good idea to invest. In fact, success may be difficult to achieve without investment. But is it all the the time we need to invest? How do we know when to invest?
Before we invest, we should always wait for the right time. There is always a right time in business and investment. For instance, it will be counter productive for someone to invest in in agriculture during dry season. Likewise it wont make sense investing in a companies during their downtime.
We need to study carefully when the market is favorable before we invest so that we won't lose our money into investment.
Whats your contributions on this?

Investment has a time thw Process of investment the to so with the market capacity on how is it moving most expecialy in time of crypto currency to invest in crypto you need to now how the market moves the rising and the fulling of that currency. To invest you need to do that at the time that the currency is very low so that you can buy a high percentage with a little amount of money and by the time that the currency will rise the value of your coin will increase.

Investment has a time thw Process of investment the to so with the market capacity on how is it moving most expecialy in time of crypto currency to invest in crypto you need to now how the market moves the rising and the fulling of that currency. To invest you need to do that at the time that the currency is very low so that you can buy a high percentage with a little amount of money and by the time that the currency will rise the value of your coin will increase.
Thanks for supporting my view. Most people don't do research to know when it is the good time for investment. They only invest when they hear about a particular investment or platform. And this has become a reason why many people lose most of their money because they didnt study before investing into wherever they invest in.

All investment have their own booming period but that does not mean we shouldn't invest when they are not booming... My opinion might be slightly different but I still support you call a bit... And I will also like to say that investment is all about risk and risk is something we must take always because you might not know just because it was hard for Mr A during the dry season as a Farmer does not mean it will be hard for you if you are wise...

Yes, you very well mentioned the points there. I too believe the same that the money we earn should be used for a better cause, and should not be wasted unnecessarily for feel of small luxuries. It should be for the development of ourselves in some way, and if not then we should wait for the proper cause to invest.

All investment have their own booming period but that does not mean we shouldn't invest when they are not booming... My opinion might be slightly different but I still support you call a bit... And I will also like to say that investment is all about risk and risk is something we must take always because you might not know just because it was hard for Mr A during the dry season as a Farmer does not mean it will be hard for you if you are wise...
I respect your view as well. But what's the essence of investing on any investment that's booming at the time of investing in it? What if it doesnt boom again? My point is that investment should he based on calculated risk. And not just investing anyhow so that we won't lose our money.

You spoke well with citations, that's what made your article worthwhile. I understood that we need not to invest our money all the time. We should only invest when the market is favourable to what we hold to invest. Not just throwing up our money when the market is very unfavourable, if not it will just turn out like a ponzi type of investment.

Investment should be done with a calculations and strategy, it is only advisable to invest when it looks likely that you are hoinv to make profit, that is what makes one a good investor, knowing when to invest and knowing when to wait when the it look like the market is not favorable.

Yes, l agree with the thread. Investment is very good but it is not also wise to always invest all your money. With investment, there is always some degree of losing and because of that you can't always play safe all the time. That means sometimes you may lose and sometimes you win too. So to be on the safer side, it's always wise to save some amount of money and invest some amount too. Also remember never to invest what you cannot afford to lose because it's very dangerous.

I agree with the title that it is not good to invest all the time. Give your money rest. When you invest now and next month you sell the stocks of whatever you bought as an investment then take time to savor the profits. Another thing is do not invest all your money. Maybe investing half of your money is like gambling because it is not easy to recover when you lose. In short, be careful with your money because investing is also like gambling.

I agree with the title that it is not good to invest all the time. Give your money rest. When you invest now and next month you sell the stocks of whatever you bought as an investment then take time to savor the profits. Another thing is do not invest all your money. Maybe investing half of your money is like gambling because it is not easy to recover when you lose. In short, be careful with your money because investing is also like gambling.
Lol. That's true, never invest all we got. Because the scheme we are investing on, isn't a get rich quick scheme. It is done wisely, and responsibly. Anyone who is too anxious to make money fast via any legit investment scheme risk losing it all. Applying caution, and trading what we can afford to lose will help us to spend less to gain more with experience.

It's isn't everytime one should invest. Care must be taken so as not to jump on every investment scheme one hears about. We all should always take time to carefully analyse and investment, clearly noting that risks involved and what we stand to gain from such investment. In as much as it's good to invest, we should take time to enjoy the profits of our previous successful investment and ease out stress. With this we'll have a clear head before going into subsequent investments.

Yes you're right you don't have to invest in everything you have to hear to avoid risk, and too much of investment you might forget the the ones you did. so you should focus on few. and not all. because is not all that are legit definitely they always be most platform that are not reliant trustworthy. and duration matters a lot most of them if case is not taken the run away with your money.

Yes you're right you don't have to invest in everything you have to hear to avoid risk, and too much of investment you might forget the the ones you did. so you should focus on few. and not all. because is not all that are legit definitely they always be most platform that are not reliant trustworthy. and duration matters a lot most of them if case is not taken the run away with your money.
Scams is very much in the world today, people are good to manipulate information to scam innocent ones off their hard earned money to take care of their own bills and leaving the victim to feel bemused and perplexed, seeing his or her invested funds going on a tumble. That's why we don't need to rush into any investment scheme, we should be mindful of the wrong choice investment schemes around.