Doing Mistakes while trying to Lose Weight?

raaman

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are troubled by the increasing weight today. In such a situation, they adopt different methods to lose weight. But the biggest complaint of all people is that even after their hard work, their obesity has not come down.

Do you know why your day and night hard work of weight loss fails? If not, you should know it as to why it happens like that. Just look at your efforts once again and see if you have made any mistakes.

In general, people often do some common mistakes during the process of weight loss, such as repeating the same exercise every day. If you are taking various measures to reduce your weight, then keep in mind that the routine should not be the same.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are troubled by the increasing weight today. In such a situation, they adopt different methods to lose weight. But the biggest complaint of all people is that even after their hard work, their obesity has not come down.

Do you know why your day and night hard work of weight loss fails? If not, you should know it as to why it happens like that. Just look at your efforts once again and see if you have made any mistakes.

In general, people often do some common mistakes during the process of weight loss, such as repeating the same exercise every day. If you are taking various measures to reduce your weight, then keep in mind that the routine should not be the same.
I don't see anything wrong with repeating exercise everyday for the main purpose of losing weight ,if I am really serious to lose my weight I'll be engaging in exercise as long as I am capable of engaging until my weight is reduced to the level I am satisfied. to me personally I don't see anything wrong with that as it does not hurt the body.

Jonaville

There is one thing I'm usually thankful of till today, the fact that I never have to worry about being obese or overweight. I'm an ectomorph, so it is hard for me to gain weight. I can swallow the whole of Africa and still won't gain 1kg! But you are right, one needs to be flexible with the exercises to see good results.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Some people don't know the root causes of there obesity. The forgotten that obesity is a result of continuous habit and it is going to take a lot of time to break. The what is the perfect body within short period of time and things don't work that way. The best approach is to start small and be consistent with regular exercise and cutting back on junk foods.

AfriPeeps Official

Yeap, I agree with you, even eating the same food every day can become tiring and someone can easily lose interest in such food item. The same is applicable to this issue too, doing the same exercise everyday can be boring and tiring, exercise meant for loosing weight should be fun to do.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Instant gratification is one of the reason why people find it difficult to lose weight as they desire. They want to achieve the perfect body within short period of time. Some people don't even want to input any work out and we start looking around for a magic pill they can swallow so as to achieve the perfect body.