Earn Money Does music brings continuity in your online tasks?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some persons might feel weak at some point doing their online task, cos of the in-built dizziness created in man. And when we are weak and unable to continue, we need rest at that time to feel brand new later on. But their are persons who feel energized when they are listening to the tune of music, ringing in their ears.

I love music, music is part of the pleasant sound that keeps me ON working online for long. But it doesn't make me skipping my normal hours for sleep. I sleep well walk up at the right time to face my daily chores and still meet up with my online tasks daily.

Does music bring continuity to your online gigs?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to music my friends would always say that I am weird. I consider myself mildly tone deaf and I cannot sing well with my croaking voice. In short, I have no penchant for music that excessive music can give me a headache. I prefer a quiet place when I am writing. On the other hand, I have more than 300 musical compositions and some have won in songwriting contests.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be very honest here sometimes that I just get physically exhausted from simply posting online and I just need to look for something to refresh in a little and music absolutely helps with that. After I've been listening to music for about 10 to 20 minutes then I can go back again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I sometimes listening to music when I am very tired and exhausted of posting online and just need something to clear off. This does not mean I keep the music on all the time because I tend to find it and something distracting and it will make me not to complete my tasks online fast.
Laughs, when it's distraction to you then it is not ideal for staying on with your online posting gig. When I'm listening to music that I really love, it keeps me awake and away from sleep which I really cherish. Cos I post tirelessly within such kind of time of listening to music. But my normal six hours sleep doesn't pass me by.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I sometimes listening to music when I am very tired and exhausted of posting online and just need something to clear off. This does not mean I keep the music on all the time because I tend to find it and something distracting and it will make me not to complete my tasks online fast.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It really brings continuity to my tasks but sleep surpasses it.

Whenever I feel reluctant to work, I listen to Yoruba musics on my phone to muster some energy and gain happiness. However, this might not be effective at times. I can't do anything whenever I feel like sleeping.If this happens, I will just leave my device and go to bed.
Laughs, you ought to go to bed when your body needs rest at utmost. Cos online gigs can't give you such satisfaction of sleeping at the right time. Body needs rest cos it's not robot that works 24/7. In as much as music makes me stay On, during my task online and offline, I don't forfeit sleep for offline or online task.

uforwealth

Verified member
Some persons might feel weak at some point doing their online task, cos of the in-built dizziness created in man. And when we are weak and unable to continue, we need rest at that time to feel brand new later on. But their are persons who feel energized when they are listening to the tune of music, ringing in their ears.

I love music, music is part of the pleasant sound that keeps me ON working online for long. But it doesn't make me skipping my normal hours for sleep. I sleep well walk up at the right time to face my daily chores and still meet up with my online tasks daily.

Does music bring continuity to your online gigs?
It really brings continuity to my tasks but sleep surpasses it.

Whenever I feel reluctant to work, I listen to Yoruba musics on my phone to muster some energy and gain happiness. However, this might not be effective at times. I can't do anything whenever I feel like sleeping.If this happens, I will just leave my device and go to bed.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right. But individual differences also need to be put in to consideration in this regard. Some times there somebody like can not listen yo music and concentrate while studying. And in the other way round there are some people that can not do without listening to music whenever they are studying and its use to increase their strength. Whenever am doing online stuff and I don't want to sleep I use to listing to music to keep me in tact.

Raiyan10

I listen to music when i do math. And it's relaxing and helps a lot. But i can not concentrate in other subjects while listening to music. I also listen to music when i am earning from sites. But when i am doing something very serious and important i do not listen to music at all.