Do you want a Job in Financial Sector?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you want a Job in Financial Sector?

For those of you who are in search of a good job, the jobs that are made available in the financial sector are all well paid jobs and so if you are currently working in a position that too in a job that is paying very less, then you can very well consider shifting your job in the financial sector since a good payment is offered in the financial sector.

A job in the finance sector is very much appropriate for people who are not afraid of meeting challenges and deadlines. If you are determined and ready to go, then you have a bright future in this sector. If you are skilled in finance and you also have a good job, then you are assured of getting a lot of rewards such as advancement in career and higher compensation to boost.

The payment or salary in the finance sector is higher when you compare it with other sectors. You will be in a position to get commissions and bonuses along with other benefits. Of course, this is only if you are firm, work hard and show results.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is a job for people having a specialty in the financial sector means it couldn't be a second job if you did not find work in your specialty unless much other work as a secretary.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly I would have really love to have a job in that sector officially. But this type of job seem to be very competitive and most times for one to get it you must try to influence it. The type of financial job that is available doesn't really pay very and they get to drain you out, the very good spot are left for those who are really connected and can influence it. But generally speaking financial jobs are very attractive and it is really paying well when one gets a very good position although the job can be somewhat tasking but it is indeed very rewarding. I have had opportunity of working with the accounting department and I know exactly what is looks like. But I wish i could get a more paying role in the financial sector.

Because I want to believe that those in the financial sector holds the power to regulate what happens in a country as regards formulating financial policies that will enrich a country's economy. Whatever policies they adopt will pay either a positive or negative role in an economy, hence their relevance can not be over emphasized. They are the engine room of any country.

Caramelle

High-paying jobs in the financial sector usually have high qualification requirements such as an appropriate degree, well-recognized certifications, and related work experience. Those with backgrounds in finance, accounting, and economics have some advantages when applying for a financial management job. Financial managers are highly-paid employees because they play an important role in maximizing the wealth of the owners of the business, ensuring the adequacy of working capital, identifying sources of funds, and implementing financial controls. Financial analysts collect and evaluate information to help the management make better decisions. These professionals usually enhance their qualifications by attending programs that enable them to acquire certifications related to their fields of specialization. These programs typically require two to three years of relevant experience in the field of finance as well as a bachelor's degree. Finance professionals usually take examinations that cover topics like tax planning, investment planning, and risk management.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't have the potential of working in a financial sector because I wasn't trained in that like while schooling. However, if there is opportunity for me there, I won't hesitate taking the offer. Apart from the fact that these people are well paid, they are also paid as and when due. They pay then twice in a month in some financial institutions. That is, they split their salary and pay them twice. When I asked a friend the reason for this, he told me it is a bid to prevent fraudulent acts among the memebers since they deal with money directly.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't have the potential of working in a financial sector because I wasn't trained in that like while schooling. However, if there is opportunity for me there, I won't hesitate taking the offer. Apart from the fact that these people are well paid, they are also paid as and when due. They pay then twice in a month in some financial institutions. That is, they split their salary and pay them twice. When I asked a friend the reason for this, he told me it is a bid to prevent fraudulent acts among the memebers since they deal with money directly.

Finance is a really interesting field. However, working in a company that deals in finance is not that easy at all. first of all, working in any financial sector requires you to have a proper education in the field of commerce and you must select this field in the college days. After that you may graduate in this field and get admission in college that offers such courses that are related to this field. Some of them include courses that involve financial accounting, auditing, financial management, etc. You may get a Master's degree in finance and join training programs. Unfortunately, your age might be a big hindrance in this regard.

I remember my aunt applying for a bank in job and the bank manager told her that she might not get a job in the bank due to her age and they usually select young candidates who are around 30 years of age or younger. This is why pursuing this field during your early days is crucial and it also depends on whether or not you are interested in this field. I have completed my intermediate education in commerce, but I chose to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Art's due to the fact that I was not interested in this field at all.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first job is in a commercial bank as a programmer trainee. I spent 10 years in that bank before I moved to a British company then a US company and to a Japanese company. After those stints I was again invited by my first employer so I joined it again in 1999 as a bank officer. In all my job experience I would say that working in a bank is the most rewarding. First is the respect that I get from everyone. A bank employee is considered a professional like a doctor or engineer much more that my job is in technology. Working in an industrial company can make you earn more especially if you have the good experience of working abroad but I still go for the banking job. The best part of working in the bank is the time given because a bank officer has no time sheet that I can come any time I want and I can go home any time I wish.