Do you think your online jobs can be your main source of income??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are plenty people all around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time marred by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind to do that, reiterate my ideas to working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so. Why won't you also join the trend in finding that online gig to work full-time and earn substantially with, as an internet enthusiast.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My goal is to make full-time income online from various internet businesses. Though, my offline paycheck is still the main source of income I earn every month.

But I am working hard every day to discover different kind of Internet business I can do that will cater for all my expenses offline.

My major aim is to have online businesses that will pay at least five times of the paycheck I receive offline. Once I'm able to do that I'm going to quit my day job and focus on all my online businesses.

I have couple of Internet businesses that I am interested in. I like affiliate marketing, I like selling information products, and some side gigs.

Sprite1950

For me personally there is no way. If I was in trouble financially I would go out and look for a job in the real world. Fortunately I have skills where I can find a job quite easily. I worked as a chef and also as a checkout operator in a supermarket and there are usually people in this area looking for those skills. I wouldn't even last a week on what I earn online, it's just pocket money for me.

Winter

Hmm, maybe you are quite busy with your offline business initiative. Maybe you find your offline business as your top priority, you can still build your online working time and earn extra bucks through your spare time at your offline duties. All depends on you to carry out, I'm only given you tips if you want to earn at least better than you think at the moment. I know a member that works all day through her offline job, but devote her little spare time to earn extra online and support it with her offline earnings.
That sounds good. I don’t know how much time is enough to earn something a little more serious. What matters is what a person does, not how much time. Like many I started with ptc sites and i was disappointed. But sure, few hours per day can improve earnings.
He or she maybe have more than few hours a day. I am not sure i can spend more hours online.

bracknelson

Yes, the online job can be a full-time source of income-you can confirm this by looking at various examples around the world. A few of them are Luisito Comunica, Programming with Mosh, and personalities like Niel Patel. These are all online industry giants.

The rapid proliferation of the digital age has opened up endless for remote workers. But that doesn't mean you can compromise with skills.
We can say it has made the market more competitive.

The remote job market was on the rise, with more and more workers seeking out flexible arrangements that allow them to work from home or travel the globe. But now due to the coronavirus pandemic, everyone is seeking to work from home.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No it is not possible in my life for now. But what i learned is that i learn more about online earnings as time flies. Still is good to have possibility to earn some money beside your job.
Hmm, maybe you are quite busy with your offline business initiative. Maybe you find your offline business as your top priority, you can still build your online working time and earn extra bucks through your spare time at your offline duties. All depends on you to carry out, I'm only given you tips if you want to earn at least better than you think at the moment. I know a member that works all day through her offline job, but devote her little spare time to earn extra online and support it with her offline earnings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
why not I think it is possible for you to make money from online and also make it as a main source of income of currently I do not have any offline job I solely depend on making money online and not to brag but I currently me 50 to $80 dollars all from online.
Very good that you earn up to $50 -- $80 steadily from your online gigs. That's a welcome development, it shoes that you are making progress. Consistently doing what you've known doing with enthusiasm will for sure drive you more money in the future. All you gotta do now, is to attach some sort of skills that gonna make your work online more exceptional and make you earn what you currently earn now. You can search for jobs of any kind on search engines to find that one which suit you the most. I can also help you with some tips to get that required skill to develop more online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My goal is to make full-time income online from various internet businesses. Though, my offline paycheck is still the main source of income I earn every month.

But I am working hard every day to discover different kind of Internet business I can do that will cater for all my expenses offline.

My major aim is to have online businesses that will pay at least five times of the paycheck I receive offline. Once I'm able to do that I'm going to quit my day job and focus on all my online businesses.

I have couple of Internet businesses that I am interested in. I like affiliate marketing, I like selling information products, and some side gigs.
Itis very much possible to achieve your aim, and find that online business that pays greater than what you earn with your paycheck business type. You know everything comes through plan and being visionary in life. If you dream about that, your aim now should focus on it, work to find that business online and learn what it takes to succeed on it and drive your own profit when it is time to engage on it. I still believer steady on myself that nothing is impossible, you can achieve everything you want on earth when you make it your top priority on earth and work towards it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, infact I'm still thinking about it as I type here. I'm beginning to feel real at home making money online but the issue is that I need a site or sites that I can totally depend on for daily work. I know little drops go a long way like just posting on sites but truthfully I need something just more than this. I need sites that I can make at least $40 daily then I know I can go in for online tasks as a full fledge work online. Still searching for.
That kind of job you seek online requires skills to achieve the $40 mark in just one day. Their is some writing gigs that can offer you that, but you have to be clinical enough with your writing. If you don't write exceptionally you can't achieve such kind of cash online. Just find something good online to specialized on, if its writing, write amazingly to cut the eyes of your visitors and client with your quality and engaging contents. Their are host of jobs to learn online and earn it all depends on you to go learn it. Like transcription, translating via freelancer.com site. There you'll get lots of translating and transcription jobs to work and earn reasonably online.

Sure i think your online job can be your major source of income if it is very rewarding and profitable enough to cater for your everyday needs and some of your wants too. And to the best of my knowledge there are alot of courses and professions that can provide you with that provided you learn the skills involved for that particular profession. An online skill loke web design or affliate marketing I would fetch a good profit of you mastered the skill.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Their are plenty people all around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time marred by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind to do that, reiterate my ideas to working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so. Why won't you also join the trend in finding that online gig to work full-time and earn substantially with, as an internet enthusiast.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Yeah, infact I'm still thinking about it as I type here. I'm beginning to feel real at home making money online but the issue is that I need a site or sites that I can totally depend on for daily work. I know little drops go a long way like just posting on sites but truthfully I need something just more than this. I need sites that I can make at least $40 daily then I know I can go in for online tasks as a full fledge work online. Still searching for.

Winter

No it is not possible in my life for now. But what i learned is that i learn more about online earnings as time flies. Still is good to have possibility to earn some money beside your job.

Profuk57

why not I think it is possible for you to make money from online and also make it as a main source of income of currently I do not have any offline job I solely depend on making money online and not to brag but I currently me 50 to $80 dollars all from online.

approomer.com

Yes it can actually. Have you tried DRA on criagslist?

Kennysplash

Verified member

If it can work for me that way I will deeply appreciate it. There are so much benefits of working online full time. It is flexible when it comes to time, I can be doing my online gigs and still be doing other things. Also I won't have to worry about commuting to and fro, working online will save me that stress. I can also travel and go on a vacation, anywhere I am I can do my work. Another reason i like online work is that I don't have to deal with employer or employees problems. I am my own boss.

chicnthin

I don't really have an offline job and I'm only earning online for about $30 to $50 in month. It's just an extra money. Unless I develop some skills and I have acquired necessary device to start working as a freelancer, I don't think I can see my current activities online as my main source of income. Besides, even though there's a lot of opportunities online, I wish to experience working offline or in a office along with other employees because I believe it will make the job easier when you have company.

Josemendez

Verified member
It depends on the type of online earning one deals with. For freelancers and site users ,it may not be a good source of income as the earning is not guaranteed .
But for a website owner who has a steady source of income ,and who has monetize his website , he can depend on it as his only source of living.

However , a wise person who earns well online can still look for a second offline source of income . It is not always good to depend on a particular source of income .

Snazzy001

Definitely online jobs can be a main source of income if only they pay with no hesitation.You know, the joy of having A job and facing it with lots of dedication depends on how reliable the payment could be.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, sometimes I think working at home online on the sites may be the permanent source of income. But, for it you need to have good skills and maintain a good reputation in the field that you are in. If I talk of the online freelance sites, they pay a good amount for the web projects, app projects, etc. But, you need to work on that so that you can convert bids into successful projects. There are some course selling sites too where you can share the videos that are recorded for a paid amount, and when someone purchases it you will make money.

I have also heard that people make money online with Clickbank claiming that they have just generated commissions so much that they don't need to work.
Good explanation, their are host of online gigs to look for and earn. But when we come to those that earns a living through online gigs. It is those ones that good some good sort of skills like the ones you mentioned. Examples, being a software developer, graphics designer, computer programmer etc. This kind of online skills can help one to go far when it comes to earning admirably online. For those earning $1-5 a day are the ones working online temporary as their side job. Cos such job might not last forever cos you are working for someone that can go tomorrow and the job shuts down.