Do you think your online jobs can be your main source of income??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are plenty people all around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time marred by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind to do that, reiterate my ideas to working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so. Why won't you also join the trend in finding that online gig to work full-time and earn substantially with, as an internet enthusiast.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are dependent solely on their online jobs especially the freelancers. When we are talking about online job or business it's not something that earns you like $5 daily, I'm talking of a real business where you have many clients patronising you all over the world. If you go to fiverr or up work you will see what I'm talking about. You will some gigs that have as many as 500 waiting orders which may be amounting to about a thousand dollars daily. This is a real job. Anything you're doing online that's making yo around $25 everyday consequently has become a rel job. Many offline jobs that people are proud of as having a job doesn't pay more than that. The point is to have a good source of income either online or offline doesn't matter.
You made a good point dear, i appreciate it. Online freelancers depend solely on their online gigs/business to earn substantially online. Just as you said, fiverr and upwork are good place to place your products and expertise on sell. I've seen too, many sellers via fiverr making more than $100 a day selling items and being hired too, on a personal work scale. So for one to accept that he or she is earning substantially online the person needs to find those high paying gigs that pays at least $20 a day. That will enable the person to earn meaningfully online and enjoy working full-time too.

marcusfe

A lot of people are dependent solely on their online jobs especially the freelancers. When we are talking about online job or business it's not something that earns you like $5 daily, I'm talking of a real business where you have many clients patronising you all over the world. If you go to fiverr or up work you will see what I'm talking about. You will some gigs that have as many as 500 waiting orders which may be amounting to about a thousand dollars daily. This is a real job. Anything you're doing online that's making yo around $25 everyday consequently has become a rel job. Many offline jobs that people are proud of as having a job doesn't pay more than that. The point is to have a good source of income either online or offline doesn't matter.