Some of the online jobs that can be made as a main job

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I have come to notice that a lot of people do see online jobs as a second choice, I mean a side hustle. Well I am not against having two jobs as long as you can do both works at the same time without having any problem with it. Still yet in my opinion, I do not think that it is necessary to have another work if you have a good paying job online. From my findings, I was able to understand that there are some works that one can do online without having to worry about getting any other regular job, some of them are;

1. Peer to peer trading
2. Online store

1. Peer to peer trading: This is quite lucrative enough to rely on if you are able to find a good site for the job where you can meet up with a lot of traders online ready to trade. If one can stay active in this line of work, I am very certain that you will be making up to $600 in a week.

2. Online store: Without having to say so much about this, I think it is obvious that this business is a very great paying one. You will get to make money everyday even when you are sleeping.

That peer to peer you mention is very good though one need to be famine with online logic of trading because if one did not know how to go about it ; it is very possible one nay loose a lot from the business.

To be getting up to that $600 in just a week one also need to invest good amount of money as capital.

There is no online business that one cannot make s full job. It only depends on the personality. I have seen people making paid to post website their main job. What they do is that they have more than two paid to post websites and they target$2 per day on each paid to post . I know people who are earning on YouTube as well. They only upload some videos per day and they promote the videos by generating traffic to the videos. Affiliate marketing is also an online business that people are making their fukk time job.

Every online job or business can be a full time job if you're committed to it, but that's the whole issue being committed to it, it has never been easy to actually do something, anything, especially if at first you're earning pennies, because one thing is sure the way the online space is now, you can only succeed if you have experience or you know how to properly inbound marketing.
And as for the options I would choose online store, I've always wanted to see sneakers online. Mostly on Instagram, haven't really started or even creates the account but it's something I want to go into very soon.