What are the risks of online jobs?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Despite of having many facilities, online jobs have some risks too, as we know many scammers and scam websites are trying to deceive beginners who recently started online jobs and I think this is the biggest risk and problem with online jobs that most beginners and sometimes experienced individuals face.

Several months ago when I started my online career and joined a freelancing website which is not very popular, I started a task and after completing the task, client didn't pay me, this was a bad experience for me.

What do you think? What are the risks of online jobs?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
The simple truth is that the number of scammers on the internet is high that is why it is always important and necessary to be very careful in order not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Even at that there are still a lot of legitimate job in which you can do on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Before you sign up on any platform on the internet you need to make your research and know the opinion of people who have ventured into such a platform before you sign up in order not to make mistakes.