Earn Money Do you think online job is more stressful than offline job?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that making money online comes with stress of its own. Be it simple earning tasks or complex, they're all stressful to accomplish to earn rewards. The same thing goes to offline make money gigs. It isn't easy to make a single penny doing tasks offline, be it menial gigs or complex types, they're simply stressful.

That's to say, nothing comes easy on earth when it comes to making money online or offline. Some users online might say online gigs are more stressful based on their own personal experience earning online. While some gurus online can say opposite of that, saying online gigs are easier and less stressful to accomplish than doing any kind of offline gig to earn rewards.

Which one do you think its more stressful?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think to say one is stressful or not depend on the individual capability. Some people are so expert that , they do not have much stress with online business or online earning because they find it more easier than doing offline while some people can not do online than offline because that is what the know how to do best.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on the nature of the work and the person passion for it. I have come to realize that most time, the work that we don't have passion for always seem stressful compare to the ones that we really like. There are online jobs that are truly stressful, for instance, coding but it won't of there is passion for it.

funmi

Verified member
Well, to me, online job is not that easy but one can make it less stressful for oneself by providing what you needed for the job. And making sure the the environment is condusive enough to do the job. But I believe offline job is more stressful than online because you are not your own boss, you may be working under duress and some target that you are set to fulfill may become hard to fulfill. The worst of it all is when you are combining the both.

Good luck

Verified member
Online business is far more strenuous than offline business because there is more stress in online marketing or business you will be highly intellect and serious hard working is involved when it comes to online business offline business is easy because it is a physical business that you will have opportunity to your client on the business and you can start trading.

KeemoXD

It depends on the person and how much they love their work, if they don't like the work very much, these people will get stressed very easily, but if they like it, it's harder to get stressed

sincerem

VIP Contributor
what many people need to understand especially those aspiring to make money online is that there is no easy way to wealth. You need to work your ass out and be focused in order to make money both online and offline. One thing that makes online to be better than offline is that there is a lot of freedom and you make money sitting at the comfort of your home.
Yes, their is no short cut when it comes to earning money in life. Those who are saying online gig is stressful are those ones who aren't ready to push themselves to earn reward the right way. They are simply looking for lesser and easy task to earn from. Which we know, their is no easy going task to earn from online with reasonable amount of money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think online job is as stressful as that of offline ones. I have a friend who offer editing job online and usually command about $100 per job for something that is going to take about two days to complete.

That's a lot of money converted to local currency here. I believe some who is labourer offline would like to do the same if he or she have chance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends on the kind of job you are working on. Be it offline or online. There are some work offline that you don't have to do hard work and you will earn big amount of money likewise online.
Like for example to earn money with paid to forum is easy or participate in survey is also easy. Likewise selling of some goods offline is also easy.
What you said is somewhat right. But do you know that, n earning site or gig is easy going when it comes to economical exploitation. The paid to post site you mentioned or selling of goods isn't easy too, cos you must surely devote more of your time to earn from them something tangible though.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think it depends on the type of work you are doing, whether online or offline. If it requires too much effort, then I am certain you will find the work to be so stressful. For me, I only work online for now and the work is not stressful as much. This is because I only do writing which is not hard for me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think it depends on the type of work you are doing, whether online or offline. If it requires too much effort, then I am certain you will find the work to be so stressful. For me, I only work online for now and the work is not stressful as much. This is because I only do writing which is not hard for me.
You're right dear. It depends on the kind of tasks we're found doing. If we are passionate about any if the tasks we are doing, practically it wouldn't be stressful in Amy way. It can only be stressful if what we are doing isn't accustomed to us. If its accustomed then it becomes part of us, just as you've discovered your passionate task online.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well for me I think offline jobs are more stressful , because trying to make more money offline would really require you to invest more ,since more investment would fetch you more profit , but now there are some online business you could start without investing any amount of money in it

allison001

Verified member
Everything has it own advantage and disadvantage,working online is quite hard but challenging at the same time. You need to look for a stable and legit company to earn a living that will pay for your online activities. If you’re into affiliate marketing you also have to put your own website and domain to start writing product review thinking how to drive a massive traffic on your site or blog. A traffic that can convert sales into cash.to be a successful Online worker ,It really takes time and strong determination.

anil02

Verified member
I understand that making money online comes with stress of its own. Be it simple earning tasks or complex, they're all stressful to accomplish to earn rewards. The same thing goes to offline make money gigs. It isn't easy to make a single penny doing tasks offline, be it menial gigs or complex types, they're simply stressful.

That's to say, nothing comes easy on earth when it comes to making money online or offline. Some users online might say online gigs are more stressful based on their own personal experience earning online. While some gurus online can say opposite of that, saying online gigs are easier and less stressful to accomplish than doing any kind of offline gig to earn rewards.

Which one do you think its more stressful?
Both online and offline have pros and cons. work is stressful relaxing it is depends how our work is going on. If we are earning good money and also not facing much problem than work is enjoyable. If some thing are not good with us in offline work we can manage it better than online work.