Do we need online job more than physical job

Willans

If you already have any online job that gives you money you can still get another job for more money cause life goes on without money life is useless okay money make you feel better in you're self money is good if you have any other job that pay more than the online Job you have now you can apply for it and start working and get paid but if the online job is paying more than the other job you should continue and make money online to provide for your need in life like getting Good amount of money

E

eldavis

Currently I am working online and also dealing with an offline job that takes almost the whole day for me. Personally even if I get an only job that pays me 10 times what I earn offline, I would still work offline. My reason for this is that I do not believe in having just one source of income. There are times you might be stranded, having multiple sources of income would definitely be handy.

blessingc

Working physically is not all about the money when you have other means making more money like an online job.

We work because we need to be active and avoid illnesses also. Having the money makes it juicier. You know when you have the money and you work for fun or passion it doesn't hurt or bother you much, and you don't get subjected to mistreatment by your boss or a bad working atmosphere. You can quit at any time you stop finding it challenging.

Working makes you exercise your body and your brain health, it keeps you active and reduces the chances of you getting sick.

It helps you maintain your body weight, going out for work most especially an active one can help you burn caloriesand keep you healthier.

Being physically active lowers your risk for developing several commonly occurring cancers. Engaging in physical activities reduces your risk of dying younger because it reduces the risk of getting alot if diseases.

Sitting at home for some people can cause obesity and make the face breathing challenges when they eventually go out because they can move as fast as they are supposed to.

Among older adults, physical activity also reduces the risk of falling and injuries from falls.
So, it is important to work offline too even if you have a well paying online business

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have come across a lot of people who said that they prefer working offline than working online for so many reasons and one of the reasons is that they prefer socializing with people.

It is all about personal preferences because there are people that derives joy from working for other people and also setting up their own businesses offline. There are also some group of persons that does not like working offline because they actually do not like to associate with people or being controlled by people physically.

I think this group of people are introverts and have been able to create something tangible for themselves on the internet. People like myself love both offline job and online job provided that it is giving me good amount of money.

Even though, I have not been employed by anyone before but I have actually done some kind of business before offline and it was very cool and successful as of that time. It has been so many years ago now but I still remember how I was able to make it a successful one.

I also developed interest in online jobs some years back and since then I have been enjoying it more than ever. So it is all about personal preference.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is obviously and undoubtably seen that they have been an increasing number of online businesses and investments more than the existence of offline businesses and investments . this is because majority of individuals I have fully aware that technology and modernization is totally and slowly taking over the business and financial world , that is why majority are more likely to own online businesses rather than owning offline businesses . There is absolutely no doubt that online businesses is considered to be lucrative and more profitable than offline businesses that is why it is encouraged and participated today .

To be sincere making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website that is legit , flexible , easily accessible , and most importantly highly paying . Take for instance , the online gig of cryptocurrency and forex investment is absolutely one of the most participated online activity by majority of people . Majority of individuals believe that cryptocurrency is the future and it is slowly replacing the physical money that you an I uses today , on the other hand individual see forex trading as the way to become a millionaire or a billionaire today . But to be able to succeed as a cryptocurrency and forex trader or investor you must first acquire knowledge so as to have the requisite authority to predict the forex and cryptocurrency market so as to make profits and not losses .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know about other people, but personally I will choose to concentrate in online business for sometimes and if I am stable in the online business I am doing , I can consider establishing an offline business because it will be much more better for me that way .

The reason why I am very much interested in online business is just the fact that online business is something you can do on your free time and you can also make money wherever you are around the world. That's just enough reason why I am interested to have a stable online business.

In the other hand, offline business can be a suitable business for people that are interested to have a trusted source of income . it's seems so many people are really interested to have offline business because they consider that to be more trusted that technology can't easily takes over.

I just believe that in the future , if I have opportunity I will be able to establish an offline business when I am stable in my online skill, at least if I can be able to have both of them at the same time I can be able to generate enough money for myself .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
We need both the online and the offline jobs inorder to make more money. I was told that the combination of both the offline and the online jobs will make you lots of income as an investors..however, we can not actually make a contribution that both the offline and the online jobs are superior to each other but individual could lay the claim that the one is better than the other based on the experience that they have garnered in that area..I have encountered so many people who said that making money via the offline jobs is quite huge and you Will tend to make more of the money there. This suggest that they aren't making much of the monies online . I also fall in this category. Likewise, you will see people that will lay opposite claims that the online jobs is a better way to make more money because it allows you to develop your own trading strategy and you could actually work at your own pace . The online jobs create a financial independence more because you are more likely your own boss and this is quite impressive. You also have plethora of opportunities to make money. If I should start to name the different ways to make the money online, you will be marvelled.

Flow-er

The point at which we look at this vary from each other. The people that are invoved would be able to explain better based on their experience on both the offline and online business. we will need to make comparison on the point based on the ways that we view both offline and online jobs. The offline business is basically the best way to make more of the money, because most of the offline businesses will give you more profit. This
Is the take of those who believed in offline business because they are more equipped on it. I have an offline business that makes more money than peanuts that I make online. We have those who have have got enough experience on the online business. These set of people have what it takes to make lots of income from the online sources. I would stress that these sets of people have all the skills needed to make online earnings very easier for them. On offline business, you will need certification to get better paid job or a while collar job but if you want to make something very seriously online, you will have to take skills acquisition very necessary because it's the basis and probably the yardstick to make money online.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think to decide on the one which you need most weather online on all offline you need to first think of the fact that which one is you most is it online or offline this is WhatsApp who failed to think you can't just go online and start making money and neglect your offline job you need to be online balance need to be financially balanced online in order for you to say you want to quit your offline job if you're a blogger you need to first make sure that your site is getting enough visitors and making enough money on her since before you can even think of putting your offline job because once you quit your offline job you will have to concentrate all your Effort on your online job which is really stressful what I advise you to do is that we should make sure you do both online and offline because online job is usually very risky because it can crash anytime but offline job is usually safe because it is something which you can see physically so there's no how it will crash unless you don't put much effort into it that is when you lose money and the business goes down but online business you can't put all your faith into it because it csnend anytime

Setho

VIP Contributor
They are usually two ways in which people interact which can either be online or offline depending on how the customer chooses to and the available channels that they are being exposed to. This means that there are some people who prefer to set up their businesses online and there are some people who prefer to settle their businesses offline .

In as much as it is about the exchange of goods and services it is important that people understand that they are not the same thing and you need extra skills for you to be able to work online and they when I meant for working online might be different from that of working of life .

There are a lot of people who usually pays if that working on line is very easy because you are going to be doing it from home but they usually forget that you need some technical aspect like how to be able to operate a computer or how to be able to draught a simple email .

This is why working online is no way superior to working offline and you have to be able to evaluate within yourself which one is best matched for your skills .