Do we need online job more than physical job

Willans

If you already have any online job that gives you money you can still get another job for more money cause life goes on without money life is useless okay money make you feel better in you're self money is good if you have any other job that pay more than the online Job you have now you can apply for it and start working and get paid but if the online job is paying more than the other job you should continue and make money online to provide for your need in life like getting a house
Car

And so on in life

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
No matter how far it is been argued it is totally agreeable that online jobs are more lucrative and more profitable than physical or offline jobs . it is important that we human beings become aware that technology and modernisation is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so majority of individuals are more likely to own online businesses so as to be able to enjoy a lucrative and profitable earnings and income rather than opening offline and physical businesses which possibly could be risky and prone to face environmental and political instability and negative ideologies . Personally I see myself owning an online business rather than opening an offline business because I have fully understand that online businesses are considered to be lucrative and profitable than offline businesses .

No matter what strategy you follow it is advised to make money online legitimately and not illegitimately . Majority of individuals mostly the youth of today's world lack the patient and the determination to make money online legitimately , that is why they have engaged in a illegitimate ways and strategies of making money online which possibly could means scamming and defrauding individuals like you and I who want to make money online legitimately .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have an offline gig at the moment, and I can't fold my hands and expecting to get one anytime soon, that's why I'm taking my online gigs seriously, that's how I'm managing to earn some money to take care of my bills. I am still looking forward to get better online gigs, by considering other areas where I can fit in, in the future by adding some skills to my CV, which will keep me or position me better to get that in-demand job in the future, and making me earning well, and not minimal which aren't enough to make me decent ends meet at the moment.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Online job and physical job are two different things if you can work online or have a skill then its fine you can work ad a freelancer and earn money from cleants but I think offline job is more better because its safe but nevertheless you can still back it uo with online job due to the fact that it pays more for less stress compared to offline jobs so I will say we need the both because there are both important.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This will definitely depend on each and every one of us that will determine what they need , but personally if I am to choose there will be some situation that I will choose an online business over an offline business only on certain circumstances.

The reason why so many people cannot choose an online business as their only source of income is because online business do not give people opportunity to receive pension after retirement , it is just something you can only do to generate profit for yourself and that's all .

If you are to depend on it as a long-term purpose business then you must be able to generate enough profit to start up a business or invest in the real estate that after retirement you can still have something to depend on.

In the other and if we are working for the government, it will become possible for us to receive pension after retirement and that is what a lot of people are really interested.

For now I will depend and I will choose an online business over an offline business because of the flexibility in time management and schedule as I can organise my time to work on spare time that favours me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you have a very lucrative online job I don't think you need any kind of offline job again because there are a lot of people who are making thousands of dollars on monthly basis on the internet much more than people who are doing a nine-to-five jobs.

There are a lot of opportunities on the internet and if you can be able to capitalise on them then you will making a whole lot of money for yourself. In this part of the world, there are several people working on the internet and these people make a lot of money on monthly basis way more than people that do offline jobs with the highest degrees.

Someone in my country who works on the Internet can be making up to 10,000 dollars on monthly basis but someone who has PhD will not even make up to that amount on monthly basis.

The main reason many people are not making tangible amount of money on the internet is because they simply do not have proper knowledge of how many lucrative online businesses works.

Someone who is a prolific cryptocurrency trader that makes a lot of money on monthly basis and probably does not need any offline job.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is true that the offline and the online jobs are viewed from different perspectives. The way that we perceived this would vary with individual and that is the basic truth. We have individuals that will tend to uphold the online jobs because they believed that it is more easier to make money there than the offline or the physical jobs as dubbed by the thread starter. These set of people who belongs to the school of thought that the online jobs is better always come with the believe that they would actually make the most of the money whenever they work online. With the online money making opportunities, we could work from home or execute any job on the go. We don't have to refine ourselves to one single place and keep going there from time to time. This is because we have more space to ourselves online and there are more freedom. We also have these set of people who belongs to the school of thought that making money online is more of making peanuts. That big deal is in the offline business where
e You could make lots of money endlessly and it quiet impressive and also very encouraging whenever you make more of the money online. However, I will like to point out that it is quite better if we could get both online and offline jobs to ourselves.

Flow-er

It is actually factual that both the offline and the online jobs will give us lots of opportunities. We cannot also dispute the fact that the level of our understanding of both the offline and the online jobs will determine the ways we will look at it. For the offline jobs , we believe very well that you could make more of the monies via this means and that is actually the fact majorly one will actually go with the offline businesses because the money that will make will be much higher than that of the online job. My statement suggested that I have more understanding in that area than the online business and that is the reason why I am more tilted towards that direction. For those with a more knowledge on the online jobs, the believe is that the opportunities that is embedded on the Internet outweighed the ones we see offline. There throngs of ways to actually make most of the monies online. Apart from this, you are your own boss and nobody will toss you around like a coin. So, you will work online very freely and at the time that suits you. You could make money from different ways like the affiliate marketing, posting content on ptp platforms, engaging in transcription, answering surveys, working on faucets,etc