Earn Money Do you think online job is more stressful than offline job?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that making money online comes with stress of its own. Be it simple earning tasks or complex, they're all stressful to accomplish to earn rewards. The same thing goes to offline make money gigs. It isn't easy to make a single penny doing tasks offline, be it menial gigs or complex types, they're simply stressful.

That's to say, nothing comes easy on earth when it comes to making money online or offline. Some users online might say online gigs are more stressful based on their own personal experience earning online. While some gurus online can say opposite of that, saying online gigs are easier and less stressful to accomplish than doing any kind of offline gig to earn rewards.

Which one do you think its more stressful?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Both are stressful because none of them is so easy to do but as compare online money making to offline money making I personally will prefer online money making because to me is a little bit easier then offline money making but this does not means it is not stressful.
That's why I said, which one is more stressful when it comes earning. Your points went straight to the points which I wanted to hear. Both are stressful, but when it comes to earning money online looks less stressful compare to onlime, cos of unavailability of offline gigs.

Salimo 92

I think yes we get exploited so much online , may be sites have no enough income too but just see and compare for one hour in our offline job we get 5$ , and for one hour online work we get 1$ maximum , so that's not fair in my opinion and we need more opportunities online for our effort otherwise we should leave all websites and focus on our offline job cause it is more fruitful .

Finger Geek

Verified member
What you said is somewhat right. But do you know that, n earning site or gig is easy going when it comes to economical exploitation. The paid to post site you mentioned or selling of goods isn't easy too, cos you must surely devote more of your time to earn from them something tangible though.
Do you mean paid to post in forum website. I am not talking about that. That in any way can not make us rich. Even if you work in 4 forums and you work hard to earn up to $80 a month. That still can not make you rich. I am talking about having a business like trading, importation business and more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you mean paid to post in forum website. I am not talking about that. That in any way can not make us rich. Even if you work in 4 forums and you work hard to earn up to $80 a month. That still can not make you rich. I am talking about having a business like trading, importation business and more.
I already know that one can't be rich with forum gigs alone. Unless he or she have other business offline, then use forum posting gig as side gig to earn some extra incentive then saving it gradually into Cryptocurrency when the experience is there. With that, their is every possibility of the user to become rich in the futire.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think any kind of job as long as you are dedicated and serious will give you stress. Usually it is the deadline that would put a pressure. That is the reason why I am only doing paid forums because there is no pressure. I can stop whenever I want. I can post today and maybe do not post tomorrow and it is just fine.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think any kind of job as long as you are dedicated and serious will give you stress. Usually it is the deadline that would put a pressure. That is the reason why I am only doing paid forums because there is no pressure. I can stop whenever I want. I can post today and maybe do not post tomorrow and it is just fine.
It is fine dear that way you do it. With the time you're into, as a retiree you deserve proper rest and not jobs that will stress your mental health and mind. Doing forum posting gig is very easy and that's the kind of gig that fits retirees like you cos you work and earn at your convenient time and not over working yourself.

Moni

I understand that making money online comes with stress of its own. Be it simple earning tasks or complex, they're all stressful to accomplish to earn rewards. The same thing goes to offline make money gigs. It isn't easy to make a single penny doing tasks offline, be it menial gigs or complex types, they're simply stressful.

That's to say, nothing comes easy on earth when it comes to making money online or offline. Some users online might say online gigs are more stressful based on their own personal experience earning online. While some gurus online can say opposite of that, saying online gigs are easier and less stressful to accomplish than doing any kind of offline gig to earn rewards.

Which one do you think its more stressful?
Both are stressful because none of them is so easy to do but as compare online money making to offline money making I personally will prefer online money making because to me is a little bit easier then offline money making but this does not means it is not stressful.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Both can be very stressful and tiring..... Though, it depends on the nature of the job that you do in both online and offline. Some online jobs can be very tasking, especially if you work as a freelancer and you given a very hard job to do, like articles writing job, or web designing job that will take over a day to complete and we also have some offline jobs that will tire you out....So it depends!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think yes we get exploited so much online , may be sites have no enough income too but just see and compare for one hour in our offline job we get 5$ , and for one hour online work we get 1$ maximum , so that's not fair in my opinion and we need more opportunities online for our effort otherwise we should leave all websites and focus on our offline job cause it is more fruitful .
I think you are right if I get you well correctly....Some offline jobs pays higher than online jobs. Even we have so many, not some. If we get judge by this, we would know that both are not actually the same thing. However, we still have some online jobs or gigs, that pays higher than offline jobs and they are not that hard but can be hard as well, so it varies.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Both online and offline have pros and cons. work is stressful relaxing it is depends how our work is going on. If we are earning good money and also not facing much problem than work is enjoyable. If some thing are not good with us in offline work we can manage it better than online work.
Yeah you are right offline jobs and online jobs have difference , some people actually sees online job as been easy considering the fact that the person involved have free time to rest and do any important thing he or she is actually willing to do , it really depends tho some offline jobs doesn't have such merit

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think online job is more stressful than offline job. No matter what you do online, all it takes to make money online is “Time and Risk”
While it takes much more than that to earn a living from offline job.

anil02

Verified member
Yeah you are right offline jobs and online jobs have difference , some people actually sees online job as been easy considering the fact that the person involved have free time to rest and do any important thing he or she is actually willing to do , it really depends tho some offline jobs doesn't have such merit
It is right that if some one is doing online work they they are boss and no one is there to command them. online work are good for peoples who are retired or who have enough time to work. I think it is not possible or tough to earn livelihood with online work. Peoples who are doing online work also have not social life

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It is right that if some one is doing online work they they are boss and no one is there to command them. online work are good for peoples who are retired or who have enough time to work. I think it is not possible or tough to earn livelihood with online work. Peoples who are doing online work also have not social life
They are always busy with themselves so , so their social life is not too active like that , except they start diverting to that and that may hinder the work rate ,also online jobs could be done at the best comfort zone , because the person involved would have a lot of time to himself and sort out the things he or she wants to sort out

anil02

Verified member
They are always busy with themselves so , so their social life is not too active like that , except they start diverting to that and that may hinder the work rate ,also online jobs could be done at the best comfort zone , because the person involved would have a lot of time to himself and sort out the things he or she wants to sort out
During corona pandemic many peoples are working from home. But they are saying that we are missing our colleagues. Work from home is also online work. But it is matte of choice. some like to work online and some like to offline. No one is free from problems.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
During corona pandemic many peoples are working from home. But they are saying that we are missing our colleagues. Work from home is also online work. But it is matte of choice. some like to work online and some like to offline. No one is free from problems.
Yeah exactly people work from home and it's their choice, I guess during the pandemic there were still zoom meetings where employee could chat with each other and others , then work from home through that means , I guess that was probably the intiative been used , since some might miss their own person colleague too

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
They both present with different level of stress and I believe that we ought to just decide on whichever one pays us well and makes us feel accomplished the more. I personally wish to work online as it offers me the freedom I always crave for, but the problem is my not having so much time to focus online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When it comes to working one of the most important things is the state of the mind and I think that is why a lot of people believe that online work is much more stress-free compared to offline. Generally I believe that the difficulty is tied to the particular type of work you are doing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online is one of the most easiest way because most platform will give you an opportunity to work on spare time and which will relieve you of some of the stress, for me I really think making money online is the easiest way compared to offline work or business. It all depend on the interest of people.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Well, to me, online job is not that easy but one can make it less stressful for oneself by providing what you needed for the job. And making sure the the environment is condusive enough to do the job. But I believe offline job is more stressful than online because you are not your own boss, you may be working under duress and some target that you are set to fulfill may become hard to fulfill. The worst of it all is when you are combining the both.
It depends on the kind of job you are working on. Be it offline or online. There are some work offline that you don't have to do hard work and you will earn big amount of money likewise online.
Like for example to earn money with paid to forum is easy or participate in survey is also easy. Likewise selling of some goods offline is also easy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
what many people need to understand especially those aspiring to make money online is that there is no easy way to wealth. You need to work your ass out and be focused in order to make money both online and offline. One thing that makes online to be better than offline is that there is a lot of freedom and you make money sitting at the comfort of your home.