Do you prefer to work with international organisations or local organisations

Flow-er

We have so many people that are trying to work for international organisations and we have some people that prefer to work for local organisations. it is based on the interest of individuals and that is the basic truth and what is really happening. So many are of the opinion that the international organisation will tend to pay better salary than if you're working for the local organisations. This is of better because most of the international companies will pay you in dollars and you should be able to convert it to the fiat currency and it will be a huge amount of money.

The condition of work at the international organisations is always preferable because you'll be treated better than the way you would be treated by local companies. It is good to know that there are some local companies that pays better than international companies and we have many of them in my country. For instance the dangote group of companies pays higher than sone international organisations but it is not that common. The international organisations pays better than the local ones and that is why most of the people prefer to run abroad to seek for a better job because of the attractive pay that is involved. Do you prefer to work for local organisation for a international organisation?

samual

The international organisation is a very good place to work because of the income you earn after working
But the local organisation dose not pays cause it is not an external business ,
That's is a why a lot of people travel to Canada or abroad to seek for green card (citizenship ) after that they will be able to find a work that's pays
It's is not an international company's that's is why it dose not pays The local organisation lack the wisdom, exprence of starting a well oriented business
So what is the way out of this problem? Let's talk

arunima25

Verified member
Well, that's a tricky question. And I don't think that there is a clear cut straight answer to it. And rightly said that it will depend on the situation and interest of the concerned person. When one is looking for a work opportunity, they consider various factors into consideration. It's mostly the job role and responsibilities, learning opportunities, scope of growth, work culture and ofcourse salary. Your compensation or salary is the most decisive factor in most of the cases. One also looks for other job benefits that the organisation or business might give to it's employees. Location is another crucial factor when one decides for a job.
Well, everyone goes to watch out for these factors and the priority list might differ from person to person. Some might give more weightage to salary while for others job satisfaction in terms of role and responsibilities along with growth and learning opportunities might be more important than the salary.
Many prefer international organisations as they get a lot more learning opportunities and exposure there along with the handsome compensation. But then it might demand to work at odd hours because of varying time zone in different parts of the country. You might stay in a different time zone than your client. Many people quit such jobs ss it tajes a huge toll on their body rhythms and health in long run.

E

eldavis

For me, my choice would be mainly based on the benefits. I believe everyone working out there would not think twice to take an opportunity they consider as the best option. If I am given the opportunity to choose between the two, my choice would be the one that pays better, and gives out more benefits. Meaning if a local organization is willing and ready to pay me more, then I see no sense to travel out to a foreign country where I am being paid less.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This question will surely have different answers and the answers will be based on different individual differences. The choice of each people different but for me I will like to work with international organization for some reasons.

International organisation will always give us more conditions of work service. There is no way people can compare people working with international organization with someone working with local organisation in terms of welfarism. They are always giving some kinds of incentive and other remunerations.

Strong currency is another factor that I do consider as one of the reasons why I need to work with international organization. The currency to be paid with there is always stronger than that of the local currency. For instance, someone that's working with an American organisation will always be paid in dollar which is the currency that's widely acceptable.

It will give me more exposure to other country lifestyle. It is a thing of joy working abroad will bring for nme since it is always a feeling of joy for someone to work in another person land. I will have to learn the new culture of other people and learn the way they do over there. This will give me more experience as well.

arunima25

Verified member
Working in International organization does not always imply that you will end up working in a foreign land. Most of these organisations have their branches or offices in different parts of the world. So, you can work for the International organization from your own homeland. And there the salary and other benefits are in accordance with the laws of the country where they are functioning or where you are working from. And you will have to adhere with the tax laws of the country where you are. Most of the times, international organisations are good pay masters than the local ones, but that's by a slim margin. Most people join International organization to get more exposure and learning. It adds value to your work experience and resume. Also, you get chances to go for on-site work from time to time.
Strong currency should not be that decisive. If you are working for an International organization in India, you will be paid in Indian currency and you have to adhere to the tax laws of India. If you are on-site, you will be paid the currency of that country and you have to follow the tax laws accordingly.
So, the job responsibilities and role is the modt crucial factor in most cases while making such decision.

This is a tricky question and I can say it am depends on what you do and who you work for. Let's take a look at some factors that might play a role in determining which is best for you.

Working with both local and international organizations comes with its share of advantages and disadvantages. When determining which option is most suitable for you, it is essential to take into account the following factors:

Because they typically have access to a greater amount of resources, international organizations are typically better equipped to manage large or complex projects.

They also tend to have more experience working in different parts of the world and dealing with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.

They might also approach things in a more professional manner and have a lower propensity for getting bogged down in bureaucracy.

On the other hand, local organizations might have a deeper comprehension of the regional culture and be more attuned to the requirements of the community.

They may also have stronger relationships with local businesses and government officials, which could be beneficial to your project.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I prefer to work in any conglomerate that will give me a higher pay because the renumeration is what is very important to me and I do not care about the company being an international company or local so far it will pay me handsomelly. The amount of money to collect as a salary s the major determinant because that is the yardstick for taking up a job .

You cannot take up a job that will pay you less and leave the one that will pay higher irrespective of the location or because it is located abroad. if the ones located abroad would pay less than the one that is located in my country, I would go for the one in my country and rather than wasting my time abroad and that is basically what is obtainable.

I would look at the pay if I found myself in such situation.it is also necessary to note that there are locally based company that pays very high when compared to the international company. in my country, there is a company that pays very high and even hired professionals from abroad to work in the company. The staffs of this company are really enjoying because of the good condition of work .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If I have the ability to choose I will go for international Business organisation because it has so many benefits , not really about the salary but in most cases there is always and health insurance and so many other things , but a situation in which you works for a local business organisation here , nothing will be given to you in most cases except your salary and preferably they will give you a car if it is a good business organisation and that is all.

Apart from that , no matter how we are going to compare it , an international Business organisation are likely to pay higher and it is even easier because they will be paying in the United States dollar , is a business organisation that has been established locally, they will always likes to pay in the local currency. International Business organisation is more better for me.

Suba

Staff member
Personally, I prefer to work with international organisations. Because in my opinion, apart from high salary standards, International organizations also always apply the latest technology so that they require us to be more professional and master many skills, international organizations also always apply a system of professionalism, thus enabling active, diligent workers to occupy top positions. Often organizations hold employee training at the head office so that we will have international quality. Often employees who excel and perform well are assigned to become branch heads in other countries.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Working in international organizations means a high volume of work that I couldn't reach that level working, maybe in local organizations the work schedule is reduced. This is my point of view.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I can choose to work with either the international organisation or local organisation depending on their renumeratio . Don't forgot that there are tons of local organisations that are paying better than international organisations but in most cases, people will prefer to work with international organisation because they are known to pay very high compared to the local organisations and I'm very optimistic that majority of the people would want to go with an organisation that is going to give them high renumeration which is why I would always love to go with the company that will pay me humongous amount of money

arunima25

Verified member
I am sure that before accepting any job offer, most of the employees look into these considerations
1. Remuneration. Well, the top most thing that comes to any mind before accepting the job is a good salary. If the local organisation is paying more than the International organisation, one would be inclined to join the high paying one.
2. Job role and security. Job security would give you a mental satisfaction and peace. And if you are not happy with the role,you would struggle to sustain the job despite the good salary. And it would take a toll on your overall health.
3. Career growth. You would like to get good prospects of learning and growing. Else even with a good brand and compensation, you will feel suffocated.
4. Work culture. Are you a good fit for the organisation?
I am sure that for most people these would be more important to decide the organisation thst they choose rather than it being local or international organisations.

Realekom

The feelings and vibes we derive when working in an international organization can never be compared to that of a local organization, because when you deal internationally you will come to know Alot of people world wide, it might be an online or offline organization.

Working in an international organization is also a way to help you learn lots of things like languages, lifestyle.
Is usually accompanied by alot of benefits like ligal support for new workers, boost in productivity, it also help you know who you are and also help you develop skills like communication and social interaction.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The organisation that I would pick between the international organisation and the local organisation would depend on the amount they going to pay. In my home country, there are some local companies that are paying very huge amount of money than international organisations and most of these companies even employ foreigners who are experts and as such you can tell that this company can pay very well . If I'm opportuned to have access to this type of company, I will not hesitate to take it as against going for an international organisation because the pay is encouraging and attractive as well.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The organisation that I would pick between the international organisation and the local organisation would depend on the amount they going to pay. In my home country, there are some local companies that are paying very huge amount of money than international organisations and most of these companies even employ foreigners who are experts and as such you can tell that this company can pay very well . If I'm opportuned to have access to this type of company, I will not hesitate to take it as against going for an international organisation because the pay is encouraging and attractive as well.
You will have a salient point and I think that each and every individual should always look out for the amount of money they are going to receive because that is what will tell you that this particular organisation is rewarding or not and that is why you will come across so many people who who will always go with an organisation that will pay them well. The payment and remuneration is very important whenever you want to choose an establishment that you want to work with and I've come across several people who choose organisation that will give them a huge amount of money, an amount that will be able to satisfy their needs.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You will have a salient point and I think that each and every individual should always look out for the amount of money they are going to receive because that is what will tell you that this particular organisation is rewarding or not and that is why you will come across so many people who who will always go with an organisation that will pay them well. The payment and remuneration is very important whenever you want to choose an establishment that you want to work with and I've come across several people who choose organisation that will give them a huge amount of money, an amount that will be able to satisfy their needs.
There are so many people who would love to involve themselves in businesses that will give them happiness and they are really never after businesses that is going to pay them high amount of money. They also look at the working conditions of the business before the proceed into it but there are other people who have different perspective because tyeyy believe that working in an organisation require you to receive high amount of pay which is reasonable. I did knew that working in an organisation should be able to satisfy the elementary needs that each and every individuals will always love to clamor for anytime any day.

Flow-er

Working on either local organisation or international organisation, what is very important is that we should consider the condition of work and the renumeration. it is better to consider all of this because that is what will make your stay at work worthwhile and if you are really looking at the amount of money you're going to receive from the job alone, it will not be palatable sometimes because working condition is equally important. There are people who have tried it and never regretted it because they surely go for the amount of money they going to receive from the job.