Do you prefer owning your business alone?

It is better to know oneself before venturing into any business. Since you are a oerisn of team work, it is better to go for team bhsiness. But personally, I like doing my own thing solo. I don't want to be ahbujf the feeling that I am being cheated or maybe I am the one doing the most workload.

I will prefer to do my business alone no matter how small I start, I will know and be rest assured that am not answerable to anybody. I will bear the risk alone and bear the loss and gain alone. I can't involve a second party into my business because human beings are not reliable. Anybody can change at any time. Money also change people too. So I will prefer to do my business alone.

I will prefer to do my business alone no matter how small I start, I will know and be rest assured that am not answerable to anybody. I will bear the risk alone and bear the loss and gain alone. I can't involve a second party into my business because human beings are not reliable. Anybody can change at any time. Money also change people too. So I will prefer to do my business alone.
Nice points! Most of us don't aspire to have partners in our business, because many people cherish doing their business alone, because of the profit and benefits there, they prefer to have it alone. And people can be fair weather, they can betray at any point in time. It's good to know who to trust.

On a personal perspective I really do not perform well if I am being made to work alone or take decisions on my own. This is the reason why most of my investments all business decisions that I have taken has actually been part of a group. I always believe that it is much more easier to scale up a business if the work is being shared.

On a personal perspective I really do not perform well if I am being made to work alone or take decisions on my own. This is the reason why most of my investments all business decisions that I have taken has actually been part of a group. I always believe that it is much more easier to scale up a business if the work is being shared.
It's good if you are with a group to start a business as two heads are better than one....There are some people who don't really become as successful as they should be, because they are alone in their business, maybe that's their luck, but they may become successful if they team up with people and work with them, I think that's another luck too

I think I like working alone, I might employ a few people online for specific tasks but not business partners

Establishing a solid business is nothing but a very hard thing to do. Before making an attempt to create a business venture, you will have to consider various elements that can affect, positively or negatively the said business before establishment.

You would think about finance first, where the money will come from, how much have you earned or saved? Where to start your business? Where your customers will come from? And so on and so forth.

Let's say some of all those questions have been answered, but there's one left that you couldn't answer....Your finance.
You don't really have much fund to totally finance your business.

But you have a distant friend who can, not a close friend though, but he's not willing to borrow you money but he wills to partner you in the business.

Can you partner with anybody in your business because of money? Or you will rather borrow from another person or bank?
To me I think owning your own business is far better than in partnership. This us due to the at times misunderstanding between you and your partner. Although there are a lot of risk involved but yet still is better to be your own boss. So I will like to own boss than to be in partnership.

I think I like working alone, I might employ a few people online for specific tasks but not business partners
Different strokes for different folks.....Some people may like to combine resources together with people to give them utmost results or profits. But if you can source for your resources or finances to start your personal business, I don't think you need anybody to partner with. However, the best thing is to do it alone

I share almost the same ideology with you but there are some cases where by a business may need two people or more to succeed. there are some big businesses that were started by a lot of people and of course they are still waxing strong today. trust is very important because if you start a business with someone who you trust, then there may be a possibility that the both of you will not have any issue.
You made an important points. With trust among two business partners surely the business stays afloat. Trust takes business initiative high, no matter what. But its seen very few in this our modern day world. I've seen partnership business that has lasted more than 15 years due to trust, aso seen many that didn't last up to six months due to lack of trust.

It is better to know oneself before venturing into any business. Since you are a oerisn of team work, it is better to go for team bhsiness. But personally, I like doing my own thing solo. I don't want to be ahbujf the feeling that I am being cheated or maybe I am the one doing the most workload.
Joint business has several advantages as it helps makes investment in the business more easier. When people combine their resources together in investment in a particular business inorder to make much more profits, they mostly make profits, especially if it's a reasonable business. But if you are not the type that likes such thing, it's better to do your thing alone.

Joint business has several advantages as it helps makes investment in the business more easier. When people combine their resources together in investment in a particular business inorder to make much more profits, they mostly make profits, especially if it's a reasonable business. But if you are not the type that likes such thing, it's better to do your thing alone.
Just like you said, there are many advantages of working together as partnership or even joint business. But the fact is that I am someone that likes privacy and doesn't know hos to complain if someone is underperforming and these cases are mostly happened especially in partnership business.

I prefer to start a business alone, especially the small businesses that I can fund and run alone. But when it comes to a big business that requires a large amount of money and can be so tasking to run alone, I will not mind getting a partner. But I will be so careful about choosing who to partner with.

Very well suggestion. To manage your business alone make a strong strategy and do hard work then you can get success. Small businesses easily handle alone but large businesses want to have one partner.

I prefer to start a business alone, especially the small businesses that I can fund and run alone. But when it comes to a big business that requires a large amount of money and can be so tasking to run alone, I will not mind getting a partner. But I will be so careful about choosing who to partner with.
That's it. When we can not handle the bhsiness or there is dire need to choose a partner for effective monitoring and running of the business, one needs to becareful and even makes everything legal. This will save the partner from talking some inimical acts. And there should be memorandum of understanding and even clause in case one wants to part way.

If one will venture into a partnership business, it is vital to be bind legally by contract to avoid losing on all fronts. People are not to be trusted one hundred percent. Some are there to take away what you have built in years.

Partnership is good but it is risky. I plan to own my business.

If one will venture into a partnership business, it is vital to be bind legally by contract to avoid losing on all fronts. People are not to be trusted one hundred percent. Some are there to take away what you have built in years.

Partnership is good but it is risky. I plan to own my business.
You said the truth bro.... People can not be trusted this period of time, as people are fond of changing talk and attitude most often, they may turn out to be something else after sometime, that is why an agreement is the real deal. But even at agreement people can still change color like a chameleon, that is why the main thing is to have your own business.

Borrow money from friend has two facts: First fact is to pay his money back when company or project has return but due to initial financial issue for running the project you may consider his contribution with money as partner or participant in company so you accept that he works with you and you divide the returns of money this is logic what is saying.

one thing about me is that I like freedom so much in the sense that I don't like sharing most of the things with anyone. I don't want a situation whereby our idea maybe conflicting and of course maybe the business to failure. It is only very good if you own a business with someone who has vision and has the idea of running a very successful business. I think the only time I will consider only the business with someone is if he is a trusted person.

one thing about me is that I like freedom so much in the sense that I don't like sharing most of the things with anyone. I don't want a situation whereby our idea maybe conflicting and of course maybe the business to failure. It is only very good if you own a business with someone who has vision and has the idea of running a very successful business. I think the only time I will consider only the business with someone is if he is a trusted person.
Well said bro...But most people can't be trusted as they are either planning one thing or the other, that you are not aware of, which maybe detrimental to the business. I prefer doing stuffs alone too, because only few people left to be trusted nowadays. But i can give my childhood friend a shot because I Know what he can do.

Well said bro...But most people can't be trusted as they are either planning one thing or the other, that you are not aware of, which maybe detrimental to the business. I prefer doing stuffs alone too, because only few people left to be trusted nowadays. But i can give my childhood friend a shot because I Know what he can do.
Yes you are on point. but you also have to be very careful with your childhood friends because there are some that may sabotage you. I would prefer to call it with a family member or generally even someone I trust and someone who has the idea of running a business. There are also childhood friends that can be trusted.