Earn Money Do you know you can earn money with your social media platform

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Yes it is true that you can earn money with your social media platform, you can monetize it by creating interesting contents like comedy, reality videos, news and so many other things once the social media platform sees that you are attracting more subscribers or followers on your social media platform, they will monetize your social media page for you and you will make money on every post you upload on your social media platform.

Most social media networks apart from YouTube do not have any self monetization options so you have to consult other ways in order to make money. You can use your social media page as a way to generate traffic to your blog. You can also charge people to create sponsored posts for them.

To really make money through all these media, there must be some skills that the owner must posses and I know some people who do comedy on their pages having had enough traffic to give them more money. While some promote products on their social media platforms for their followers

I didn't know this is actually possible and it is just the first time I'm hearing about it, at least you should have mentioned some of the social media that can give you an opportunity to monetize your page because it is also very important, and also is it only videos that I need to create for me to be able to gain followers and subscribers to my social media page ?