Earn Money Earn money by Selling Your Art and Designs on Social Media

T

tavont

Sell Your Art and Designs on Social Media

Selling digital products is one of the best ways for artists to earn extra money online. Plenty of marketplaces for art like DeviantArt and ArtStation are ready to display your work and facilitate all print sales made on your page.

To gain more traction, many artists turn to social media as their go-to marketing tool. Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram have over 1 billion monthly active users on average, ensuring great exposure.

Since each social media platform has its characteristics, customize each marketing campaign accordingly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely the social media has helped a whole lot of people to sell their artworks. Some of these people usually get the attention of celebrities who pay them handsome amount of money for their works. I have seen someone who received a huge amount of money from a celebrity on Twitter.

MOSIUR

Your words are real about earning much money on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the like. At this moment, art and design are being marketed spontaneously not only online but also offline. In the field of online, social media are excellent ways for fulfilling the dreams of the artists and designers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is one of the unique way to make money online. Though I have not try this one out. But I have seen several people rendering this service the freelance marketplace. I have a younger friend is making money rendering this services for people online. People are giving him work both online and offline.