Earn money by liking social media posts

Ewemade

Do you know that you can covert your social media accounts into income-generating software?Have you ever thought about earning money by liking, following, retweeting and subscribing to a YouTube channel? Consider liking a Facebook post and getting paid for it, or following an Instagram or Tiktok account and getting paid, or subscribing to a YouTube channel and getting paid $1.You can perform the tasks above, but don’t make money. Some may say, how is that possible?It’s possible with the help of one site called Hulu.com.

Sikapa

Verified member
I have being hearing) of all these ways to make money online through liking son social medias but I don't believe this. I know there are some people who are trying to make money through this procedure but to me I see it as a waste of time because you will not get any reasonable amount of money out of it.

People who have been in the game of making money online don't want their time on these site but rather they try to make money from site that their money are worth it. Sometimes, if you are a newbie, you find youself in those sites and you will be trying to make money out of it but by the time you will realised then you will see you have wasted you time over some sites. I don't know your country whether it is one of the tier countries or not but I don't think there is a site that will pay you $1 per liking and commenting on YouTube.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If it is signup using Facebook or Twitter then you could make 0,1 $ per signup process but if it is complex signup 0,2 $ or 0,14 $ but if it is simple follow means 0,03 $ means 30 follows to reach up 1 $.

Juen15

Do you know that you can covert your social media accounts into income-generating software?Have you ever thought about earning money by liking, following, retweeting and subscribing to a YouTube channel? Consider liking a Facebook post and getting paid for it, or following an Instagram or Tiktok account and getting paid, or subscribing to a YouTube channel and getting paid $1.You can perform the tasks above, but don’t make money. Some may say, how is that possible?It’s possible with the help of one site called Hulu.com.
Give the site here. I have opened upstream.com but can't find anything. if true it can make money. I will try it