Earn Easy Money With Affiliate Social Media Task On Tapnet

Juen15

WHAT IS TAPNET?

Tapnet is an affiliate program site. Members will get rewards by participating in tasks and programs available on TAPNET.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH TAPNET?

To make money with Tapnet, members or users must activate the affiliate program. Click the affiliate menu and activate your link.
Complete social media tasks and earn $1 after checking.
Also earn $1 for every referral that completes this social media task.
Participate in the give away program and earn $1 for each task completed (the give away was announced in the facebook group) and $1 for each referral who completes this task as well.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $25 with payment options via paypal.

#This month's registration bonus is $10 and you only need another $15 to make a withdrawal.

IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Yes. You will earn $1 for every referral who buys a Service/product for $0.

HOW TO START EARNING?

• Download/register On Tapnet
  • Complete tasks/missions and collect balance
  • Withdraw your earnings after reaching the min imum withdrawal limit

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I so much appreciated your kind gesture but I want to ask you a question- have you make withdrawals on the site? Can you show us payment proofs?
I have a plan to stop believing sites that offer unrealistic figure except if it's introduced by a trusted source.
Is as much as I like to participate , you need to submit proofs for us to buy your product

Juen15

I so much appreciated your kind gesture but I want to ask you a question- have you make withdrawals on the site? Can you show us payment proofs?
I have a plan to stop believing sites that offer unrealistic figure except if it's introduced by a trusted source.
Is as much as I like to participate , you need to submit proofs for us to buy your product
Currently I have not received payment from this affiliate site. But I've seen proof of payment before I signed up and after I signed up. I still have to collect more balance before reaching the withdrawal limit which is $25. For new users, they will get a special $10 signup this month after activating their affiliate program.
wow this is incredible how can I register on thisplatform
I will send the registration link in your message because it will take a little while if I post it here in person. Check your inbox there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Someone introduced me to a similar website like this sometime ago and after several research I found out that the website maybe legit but I don't totally trust it for so many reasons. they will give you $50 for advertising whatever you want then at the end of the advertising you will gain 50% of whatever you invested. I am afraid of investing on it because it might be a scam or a Ponzi scheme.

Juen15

Someone introduced me to a similar website like this sometime ago and after several research I found out that the website maybe legit but I don't totally trust it for so many reasons. they will give you $50 for advertising whatever you want then at the end of the advertising you will gain 50% of whatever you invested. I am afraid of investing on it because it might be a scam or a Ponzi scheme.
There is absolutely no investment you have to make. I'm always wary of investment sites that give big rewards or promise short-term profits. But this is a free affiliate site where you will get rewards by posting links and descriptions. Currently I have earned USD 10 and will continue to add more until the withdrawal limit. I'm sure it's pretty easy and legit. You don't have to buy anything from this site, no account level or anything else. Just do the social task and that's enough.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, i hope this affiliate marketing program is legit? and not the one a user will participate in, after reaching cash out level and he or she is denied, it won't be fair tho. If i may ask, what kind of tasks is required from someone to complete in order to earn $1?? Cos you didn't state the main tasks that an affiliate marketer needs to accomplish to be eligible to earn rewards.

Juen15

Hmm, i hope this affiliate marketing program is legit? and not the one a user will participate in, after reaching cash out level and he or she is denied, it won't be fair tho. If i may ask, what kind of tasks is required from someone to complete in order to earn $1?? Cos you didn't state the main tasks that an affiliate marketer needs to accomplish to be eligible to earn rewards.
I hope this affiliate site is legit because the task given is quite easy. Currently I have earned usd16.5 and still need usd8 to request a withdrawal. The main task to earn 1usd is by posting on facebook, twitter and linkedin. After that your assignment will be reviewed and the balance is added if the assignment is accepted. To earn more, invite friends and if friends complete the task you will get up to 3usd.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I hope this affiliate site is legit because the task given is quite easy. Currently I have earned usd16.5 and still need usd8 to request a withdrawal. The main task to earn 1usd is by posting on facebook, twitter and linkedin. After that your assignment will be reviewed and the balance is added if the assignment is accepted. To earn more, invite friends and if friends complete the task you will get up to 3usd.
You're on the steady move with the affiliate marketing platform. Accumulating another $8 will surely put you in the right frame to withdrawing. Keep doing it to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold required by the platform. Your payment proof will win you enough referrals for sure. At the meantime other users are in doubt cos no proof yet have been displayed.

Juen15

You're on the steady move with the affiliate marketing platform. Accumulating another $8 will surely put you in the right frame to withdrawing. Keep doing it to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold required by the platform. Your payment proof will win you enough referrals for sure. At the meantime other users are in doubt cos no proof yet have been displayed.
Yes. I will continue to try to continue to complete the tasks there. I have seen again the balance I got has increased to 17.5 usd or increased by 1usd. This is good enough for me. For top-level countries like the USA. Each completed task can get 5usd. This is an independent task or not from a referral.