Do you ever feel disillusioned with your money making sites?

Sprite1950

There are times when I really feel like quitting the lot of them especially when something happens that I don't agree with but I've never actually decided to give them up completely because usually it's just the fact I'm having a bad day.

I might give one up if I find I am getting bored with it and it becomes a chore to have to visit every day but sometimes after a break of a few weeks or months I will go back and start enjoying it again.

Do you ever take a break from a site because you feel fed up with it. What are the reasons you decide to leave?

elhaam

There are times when I really feel like quitting the lot of them especially when something happens that I don't agree with but I've never actually decided to give them up completely because usually it's just the fact I'm having a bad day.

I might give one up if I find I am getting bored with it and it becomes a chore to have to visit every day but sometimes after a break of a few weeks or months I will go back and start enjoying it again.

Do you ever take a break from a site because you feel fed up with it. What are the reasons you decide to leave?
Yes it has happened many times that I was fed up by the online earning sites. Because most of the online earning sites are scam and they do not provide any type of earnings.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think for me it is always about boredom not necessarily about the site or the rules. I get easily tired of a site. Like before now I used to love forumcoin, Infact, my first go to site was it but now I rarely type on there not because there are no new posts but because I’m just bored with the site. So sometimes I just have to push my self to type on a site when I’m really bored. So this is my own experience.

Sprite1950

I think for me it is always about boredom not necessarily about the site or the rules. I get easily tired of a site. Like before now I used to love forumcoin, Infact, my first go to site was it but now I rarely type on there not because there are no new posts but because I’m just bored with the site. So sometimes I just have to push my self to type on a site when I’m really bored. So this is my own experience.
Yes, this is exactly how I get. I start off with enthusiasm and then after a week or so the glamour wears off and I will find myself posting less and less on a site. ForumCoin has been a constant in my online life but there was a time when I fell out with someone and didn't go back for months. It was only the fact that OldGuy kept asking if I was okay as he had noticed that I was missing that I went back. I don't think anyone else noticed!

Sometimes I will look at a site I have been working on for a while and find I can't see anything to post on and that will send me off in search of new pastures.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You can take a break from a website or just leave it, if it does not meet the expectations. There are many websites that I left on the go, mostly PTC which I left because they were getting bored. By the way, I understand that according to what I plan, I should do it, even if I get bored in the middle; and after the plan is complete, only then I will decide whether to leave it or not. Leaving the site will depend on my time and mood.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, this is exactly how I get. I start off with enthusiasm and then after a week or so the glamour wears off and I will find myself posting less and less on a site. ForumCoin has been a constant in my online life but there was a time when I fell out with someone and didn't go back for months. It was only the fact that OldGuy kept asking if I was okay as he had noticed that I was missing that I went back. I don't think anyone else noticed!

Sometimes I will look at a site I have been working on for a while and find I can't see anything to post on and that will send me off in search of new pastures.
You understood me, this has been my only issue with online sites. Thankfully, I don’t really have issues with admins of site apart from bisdustry that got me angry. Wiping away my entire earnings of the period for whatever reasons. So I just quietly left the site. It isn’t a do or die affair, it isn’t working for me I move. But in all I have been having it good working in my pyjamas and making the most I can online

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yes! I do sometimes, because there are some site that I will surely know that they are paying but the way they are doing sometimes do make one fill quoting.
Its happen sometime when you need there help to solve some problem you are facing they will not responds to you in time and this can be frustrating some time.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's actually about the mindset of a human being. The more we use or indulge at something, it becomes boring after a few days if we don't add new things to it. The other way out, as you mentioned that leaving the site for a while is also a good option depending upon that what other factors you rely on. It's true that rules on some of the sites have made the day for me sometimes and ruined too. It's not actually in your hand as a user, you just have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity to come to your way.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It's actually about the mindset of a human being. The more we use or indulge at something, it becomes boring after a few days if we don't add new things to it. The other way out, as you mentioned that leaving the site for a while is also a good option depending upon that what other factors you rely on. It's true that rules on some of the sites have made the day for me sometimes and ruined too. It's not actually in your hand as a user, you just have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity to come to your way.
New things are always required, otherwise we all will get bored due to the same thing, even in money making opportunities, we are getting bored with the same thing again and again; I am thinking about making simply different topic too. However, really this is not in our hand to make a final decision, all decisions are made on the situation, we can just take a break and return.

Ekuvero

It all depends on how consistent and how focused you are from earning on the site cause most site are usually boring most times couple with non creative thread, if you aren't patient you can't cope with it cause you would definitely loose focus due to the frequent boredom accompanied with the site, it also depends on your mindset of earning from the site, cause if you have the mindset of earning more than $1 a day you would be disappointed when you couldn't even $0.5 a day. that's why one need to be stead fast and focus alongside been consistent when earning online

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Sometimes we get bored, sometimes we get upset and leave, sometimes because of busyness; But later we return there to that place again where we earn, learn, meet, get information about home country and abroad; And while doing so we can spend time entertaining; Just don't let the pressure of earning, this will put you into boredom.

D

Deleted member 28873

Do you ever feel disillusioned with your money making sites?yeah most times I do most time I really do get tired of it but it really not the pay it really is a place to learn new things and new ways to make money.Sometimes we get bored, sometimes we get upset and leave, sometimes because of been busy. But later on we return there to that place again where we earn, learn, meet.It all depends on how consistent and how focused you are on earning on the site cause most site are usually boring most times couple with non creative thread.

charles august

Há momentos em que eu realmente sinto vontade de desistir de todos eles, especialmente quando algo acontece com o que eu não concordo, mas eu nunca decidi desistir completamente porque geralmente é apenas o fato de que estou tendo um dia ruim.

Posso desistir de um se descobrir que estou ficando entediado com ele e se torna uma tarefa árdua de ter de visitar todos os dias, mas às vezes, após uma pausa de algumas semanas ou meses, volto e começo a aproveitar novamente.

Você já fez uma pausa em um site porque se sente farto dele? Quais são os motivos pelos quais você decide sair?
Eu ja desisti de muitos sites e não consigo achar nenhum que cumpre o que promete, vários estão me devendo e não consigo uma resposta a vários emails enviados, com isso acontece que muitas pessoas como eu não acreditam mais nesses site de ganhar on line.

I already gave up on many sites and I can't find any that deliver what they promise, several are in my debt and I can't get a response to several emails sent, so it turns out that many people like me no longer believe in these online winning sites.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been working on a site that promises huge returns without investing anything except time. I have heard many negative reviews about that website but I have also heard that they are a legitimate business. Even though I am still skeptical about them, but I hope I might gain something from it. Let's see what happens. I sometimes feel I am just giving myself false hopes of earning something from it. The biggest problem is that you do depend on others when it comes to making money online. You are depending on the owner of the website. I know that this thing is not just limited to online earning. However, the fact is that getting scammed always makes you skeptical about certain sites.

Kendy

Verified member
Ultimately, there are sites which I felt so disillusioned about especially on the first day. There is a paid to post site I joined some months ago and the way the site is structured which is too complex or should I say compacted with so many threads was so discouraging as it made my head so full. Also, some sites I get disillusioned about are those with constant advertistment popups. This could be so annoying and sapping especially when you mistakenly click on it, I do not see the need of filling the entire site with popups adverts which could be so discouraging most especially to new users.

There are sites too which they promised some high mouth-watering profits but at the end of the day, they do not keep to the part of their bargain, they could either even ban or delete your account before you realize and there is absolutely little or nothing you can do about the situation rather you will just take it as part of your learning experiences. These days, I do not rush to register on any site without reviewing their terms and conditions explicitly incase something goes amiss, I am justified that the fault was from their end and not mine!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah, sometimes I get tired of posting on every social media and I think it's just human nature and how we function, we need break sometimes and it's okay, but if you truly depend on something or you believe in something then yeah, you will be on it for a very long time.

But occasional breaks cannot be escaped at all, even our normal day to day life, we sleep at night which signifies rest and we continue to the next day, we can't actually escape or dodge sleep, it's impossible.

And sometimes we mix getting bored with just plain laziness, you know that you're broke or you need to learn a skill but you just forget about it and go on a movie binge, this is plain laziness.

So yeah, it's okay to be exhausted at times and it's okay to take a break.

Caramelle

I've tried a GPT site for a month hoping it would add up to my monthly earnings. There's one principal way to earn from the site and that is to search for a website based on a keyword and to stay on that site for one or two minutes. It sounded easy but I had to use a different search engine for the site's extension to work. Initially, I had no problem allowing that search engine to stay open while waiting for tasks. However, lately, the site has been acting up and kept on logging me out so I had to sign in each time I want to check if there are tasks to do on the site. I felt that it wasn't worth it as there are few tasks on the platform due to my location. After a month of trying it out, I currently have a balance of $1.50 dollars. I may still go back if I don't have anything better to do.​

Setho

VIP Contributor
When I started my making money online journey , there was not anybody around that could be able to guide me around it and I thought I had to do everything by myself . I was so eager to make thousands of Naira we didn't in very short time and that actually bad fired because I was scammed a lot of times. The first time was when I lost $30 to an investment scheme which promised to pay me a hundred percent of my investment after 3 months.
Even after I have been able to find my way around it sometimes I still feel very tired especially when I am trying something that is not working and I feel that clients are not usually come in at the pace in which they are supposed to. This is actually very normal when it comes to building online because you do not have any guaranteed income and you might feel anxious and nervous sometimes . It is very important that a moment like this you should try to encourage yourself and instead put in more work to ensure that you are going to get more luck whenever the customers start coming in .

E

eldavis

I can totally relate with this, there are times I just feeling like giving up, the whole thing just looks so stressful and tiring to the point that I can't take it any more. What keeps me going is the fact that I need it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like other human being I get tired also. But what makes me want to give up on a site or finally give up on a site will greatly depend on the site and not really me most time.

I get tired and get fed up on all sites but doesn't really me want to quit. At times, I get tired when there is no more new topics and the topics on the websites have been over flogged. I don't like it when I am repeating the same comment or almost the same comment.

I get fed up and even quit a website no matter how much it pays me when there is no good administrator. I could remember some sites I am a member but I have decided never to be an active member when the admin keeps on changing rules regardless of the members' opinions and I even quitted the other just because the admin keeps on banning without any good rationale behind it.