Do We Really Need Six Hours Of Sleep Daily?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all should know that sleep is very important for us and most of the people in our surroundings do not get much sleep because they have a very busy life schedule. This is also a big problem for many people. However, there are many people even today who are not able to get enough sleep that is required by our body. many people believe that we need at least six hours of sleep every day, but I disagree with them. This is because I believe that each and every person has his or her own requirements when it comes to sleep and I think this is why many people sleep for longer hours and some people do not need much sleep at all. What do you think?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, it is different strokes for different folks, this is why we have to find out what will give us the good health that we deserved. if you know that you get refreshed better when you sleep longer then it is better to keep to it. I think experts recommend 8 hours of sleep daily sure they know that with these hours of sleep that people will be able to stay rested since the body will be in a relaxed mood after this hours of sleep

The truth is that rested the body perfectly comes with it's benefits which will income making the body perform at a maximum level. Helping the body to perform tax as quickly as possible, helping with growth that will elicit vitality and generally making the body be in our good health.

The truth remains that the body needs enough sleep no matter the kind of job one might be doing so it is pertinent to give the body the needed rest. Without resting the body and giving it the amount of sleep it's required then you might just jeopardize your health. Staying healthy naturally is just the best and these little things are what the body needs to function properly.

Kola

Verified member
You have to sleep well because when you don't sleep well you are gradually damaging the brain.when you work for hours you have to make the brain test because when it does not rest it can damage the brain even mentally.so try to sleep for at least 8 hrs per day.

Empress

Verified member
We need to make sure we get enough sleep at least 6-7 hours daily so as to be healthy, strong, active and energetic. Getting enough sleep will help us to reduce stress in the body and also reduces the risk of developing certain diseases in the body by making us live a healthy life

Qriquimen

Of course you really need to be sleeping for like 6 hours in a day so as to minimize the stress in us strong and also make us healthy

Gowinso

We can be sleeping 8 hours in the night not even 6 hours to make our body relax and feel fit

Krishrish

Sleeping for like 6 hours daily is important because it will reduce the risk of developing some health issues in the body and it will also make us to be active