Do G2.com pay for giving reviews?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have gone through a site recently, where it has shown that you can earn giving reviews from the comfort of our home. It shows that it takes reviews for the big tech companies.

The site where you will find the paid to review page is G2- earn for review, but I haven't gone through it yet completely. As I have to fill in the credentials and they told to download their software and I felt that they need to approve me at first for it, probably. So, I would like to know if anyone of you have gone through this site or viewed it. Please comment down about your reviews on the site about it's legit or not.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
My advice to you is - don't do it. When one is not aware of such sites, this is not a wise thing to download anything from it. We don't download most of the applications and software, As for G2.com, this is actually a software review site, you have to download software, use it and give review.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
My advice to you is - don't do it. When one is not aware of such sites, this is not a wise thing to download anything from it. We don't download most of the applications and software, As for G2.com, this is actually a software review site, you have to download software, use it and give review.
Yeah, I would do more research on it then only, I can proceed.

Ekuvero

It's isn't easy finding a reliable and trusted paying site on the net, have you check their review on Google to know if you are on the right path so that you won't fall a victim to those fraud site who disguise as paying site waiting for prey to fall Victims why some do require you pay a sum so your account would be upgraded for you to withdraw and be open to more option for earning. though I would advise you don't venture into it yet, the poster above me was even saying something concerning it as a software review site so be mindful of what you install to protect your database from malware which would hack your database