GroupSolidPay.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, the very first thing that I noticed about this website is that it has a really poor look and design. It seems like the person who created the Group Solid Pay site has not bothered to create a professional website for people. The website does not even have a valid security certificate. They have displayed a certification of registration on their strange website. However, just because they are registered, this does not mean that they are legit company. This company was formed in November, 2021. This means that they are a new company. They offer referral program and encourage people to refer others.

They offer plans that offer profits in the range of 0.3 percent to 10 percent per day depending on the amount invested,. They do not have any live chat support, but they have an email address. They use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to receive deposits and send withdrawals. The minimum amount a depositor could invest is $10. Since this company looks so unprofessional, I would assume that the owner does not intend to run the site for a long time. This is a pyramid scheme which may collapse at any time. I would warn people to never invest in this website.

InvestHere

WOW!!! 167 DAYS ONLINE! The amount of 1.50 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13516239->U5258064. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InvestHere from GroupSolidPay.com/Make your crypto work for you! Date: 10:46 17.04.22. Batch: 458945923.
Thanks admin!

InvestHere

The amount of 5.50 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13516239->U5258064. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InvestHere from GroupSolidPay.. Date: 16:52 25.04.22. Batch: 460145467.
Thanks admin!

Attachments

• gsp.png
    gsp.png
    101 KB · Views: 0