Do blogs with odd posts like: how to steal, kill? exist-do they have traffic or get banned?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are blogs that make posts on how to steal, kill and abuse, but they don't have a lot of traffic and they do get banned.

What's the motivation behind these blogs? Well, it's hard to say because the person behind it might be a mentally disturbed person, a bored individual looking for thrills or even an undercover cop who wishes to catch criminals. There are many possibilities here and we can only speculate about what goes on in the minds of these people.

We really wouldn't want to judge this category of people because we don't know their motive or state of mind. Why would you want to read about how to commit these acts in the first place? Is it for educational purposes or just for fun? Some people do hold a kind of fascination with crime and what goes on behind the scenes so some people might just be curious about how crime works.

However, most of these blogs don't have very high traffic since most people would never want to read about how to commit crimes or hurt someone else. The internet is filled with all kinds of information, good and bad and you need to be careful not to fall prey to any dangerous information.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think personally anything find on the Internet is as the result of what you searched for if you didn't search for something like it you won't find it so the purpose of bloggers is to write things that people want to see or people find so I don't think it is their fault also we don't know the motive of what made the person to write such a post like that but I don't think websites like that get banned for such post because I want search 24 how to commit suicide and I got many results websites like that don't get banned the right it after the post that do it at your own risk or things like that which means that anything that happened based on what you read from the site is none of your concern what the roads is just for reading sake and not for testing.

All brothers are trying to do is just to create contents which people want to read so their own is to make money it is you that depends or decides what you want to do the reason why you search for some things because if you didn't search for something you won't get it so you got it because you searched for it I don't blame bloggers for writing it it's just for reading and not for testing