How to Become a Blogger Without Writing Blogs

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging means you write blog posts and publish these posts on your website. You often hear that in order to become successful with blogging, you need to be a great writer. Well, having writing skill is great, however, you can try blogging even when you cannot write. You can try this through multiple methods.

One of the easiest ways is to create a multi-author blog and invite people to publish on your site. If you cannot get people to write on your site, you can hire writers to write articles on your site.

If you are short on budget, you can try AI writing tools. There are a lot of AI-based writing tools that will generate unique articles based on keyword and topic suggestions. The best thing about these tools is your article will be SEO-friendly.

Once you have a substantial amount of content, you don’t have to publish regularly, one-two article every 2-3 months can be fine. However, you will have to work hard on building traffic for revenue generation.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Blogging can be a cooperative work like you have said and many people are contributing to the blog so each one has moderation time when the cooperative work could have better result where writers are writing content for a commission.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a wise suggestion you made, but I wanted you @Mika, to list those AI writing tools, it can be useful useful for those who wants such help. I was enjoying my writing until I became so engaged with crypto trading and it has reduced my writing time drastically. Now, I write 1-2 articles in two months. It will take me another six months to reach 30 blog posts on my website before I seek monetization. Again, I lack traffic on my website due to lack of time to promote it. I am also running a YouTube channel, I think that one will grow faster than my website since I don't disturb my brain editing my video contents since it is based on a niche I am very passionate for. I'll look forward establishing a blog to welcome writers when I find time to handle my blog, YouTube channel and trading at same time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
@sincerem I have published a lot of posts on AI-Based articles and blog post generators.

Here is a link to one of the posts where I have shared three AI-based writing tools that you can try for free. In this post, you can read about Rytr, DeepStory, and Simplified.

Content Generator That You Can Try For Free

While the free versions have limited in terms of how many words you can generate or how many posts you can generate, you can try premium versions for maximum benefits.

If you want to read a thorough review, I have reviewed another AI tool called Jasper.

Review: Jasper, the AI-Based Content Generator

Jasper will not only help you generate original blog posts but also SEO content as well.

Closers Copy is another AI-based writing tool that I have reviewed on Trendri.

Closers Copy: AI-Based Writing Tool For Bloggers and Writers

This tool will not only help you write blog posts and articles but also sales pitches, marketing copies, etc.

I have tried all of these tools and I can recommend these tools for writing articles as well as blog posts. These tools will generate original SEO content.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogging means you create a website, you write and publish articles, you implement ads, you do SEO and digital marketing and build traffic on the website, and then start making money. Writing is essential aspect of blogging. You cannot call yourself a blogger if you do not write and publish blog posts. However, this does not mean you cannot become a blogger if you don't write and publish. A lot of people hire ghost writers to write for them. They publish the books that they did not write themselves in their own name and proudly call themselves. Likewise, you can hire writers, to write blog posts on your blog, and then you can start a blog. However, you need money to hire writer. You will have to hire writers through freelancing platforms. Interestingly, once you have substantial amount of content on your blog, you don't even need to hire regular writers.