Benefits of Blogging on Multiple Blogs

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog, you can do it in multiple ways:

One, you create a single niche blog, and publish niche specific content.

Two, you can create a multiple niches blog and publish content on multiple topics.

Three, you create multiple niche blogs, and publish niche specific content on each of your bogs.

The third method is called Private Blog Network, because it is a network of blogs on the same hosting account and owned by the same person. Private Network Blog or PBN in short is also a SEO strategy to rank high on search engines. Normally, PBN is disliked by search engines because it is considered backlink manipulation. However, there is a simple strategy to by pass this. Publish high quality SEO content on each of these blogs and link your content with your other blogs. Since you have published high quality content, your will be saved from being called link farm.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have multiple blogs on different niches, I even tried to run a forum but the forum did not work and had to stop running the forum. when I decided to launch my blog, I did not think that I would be running multiple blogs but it happened unknowingly. The hosting I bought from Namecheap allowed me to host up to 3 websites with the same hosting plan without any additional cost. I just needed a domain to host another website. That's how I ended up running 3 blogs. My blogs are niche blogs, I specifically publish content on the related niche. Therefore, despite having multiple blogs i can not use backlinks because the niches are not related. The only good thing is I do not have any dearth of content ideas because i can publish on three different niches. i have added my blog to my adsense accounts but they don't earn much.

niche

Verified member
The main disadvantage of having many blogs is the cost of domain renewals, especially for those who have more than 300 domains. The prices of domains are increasing every year, and it is very difficult to make enough money from advertising to cover the domain renewal fees. The blogger will also not have enough time to write the content and promote the blogs if there are a large number of blogs. The problems worsens when high status well connected powerful people falsely claim to own the blogs, websites and get government salaries, at the expense of the real domain investor.