3 benefits of blogging

AndyC

1. Become a better writer.

Practice makes perfect they say, all the practice you get from writing everyday will improve your writing skills. These skills can be used to help you make income in various ways.

2. Get more customers to your website

Keeping an updated blog will help attract new visitors to your website. More traffic means more potential customers. People want to read about what’s going on now, not old news. So create new content regularly.

3. Write an ebook

Now that you have a blog and you have people following your up to date content you can ask them to purchase a book. If you created a following, then people are interested in you. So this is an opportunity for you to cash in a little on your success. Write a ebook, publish it, and promote it to your viewers.

Here are three benefits of blogging today.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you are in order. It seems the blogging world paves ways for other ways of making money. I think the first for me is being able to put my thoughts In words and get to read what others think. Then making money through it is a huge bonus then from there I become a better writer and can even turned the writings on my blog to an ebook and start writing more for more money. So with blogging it is a win win situation

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, that's right way to move forward in the way of blogging. But again, the blog which we write needs to be ranked high on Google so that it will be viewed. This is the part where we have to work a lot, when we write a blog. Some people say that purchasing a domain and then proceeding in the blog writing is nice, but I have found the files who have started a free blog on sites like blogger.com and then they enabled monetization and Ads too on their blog page.

This is quite rare, as everyone tends to make the purchase of the domain. But, I always feel that spending money is a way which can help you but at the end content will matter.

At the end, I want to add one more point in the end as you can share your affiliate link if you have any site where you can earn from commissions.

cmoneyspinner

There was a rumor that blogging was going away. It was just a rumor. The latest article I saw said that blogging is not going to die in 2021. It will be around for at least another 10 years.

~ For sure blogging helps you improve your writing skill. But you need to also hone your SEO skills. No point writing a great blog post that the search engine can't find.

~ If you monetize your blogs it can help you earn money. Although Google Ad Sense is very picky about approving blogs and websites, if you do get approved it can become a consistent income stream. The way they handle Ad Sense is different from when I first started blogging. The process is automated and the Google tool will figure out the best place to display ads for you.

~ As for publishing an eBook? I'm thinking about it. ?

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Blogging was seeing going away because many people jumped into it without having the passion to write and get imporved so the moment they saw challenges they became frustrated and pack off. Blogging is still very much in trend for people with passion, consistency and patience.

Being a blogger is actually a big opportunity to explore, learn and make money passively if you succeed.

When you have been a been able to perfect your writting skills and you are very then you have earned yourself sure tickets of money making continuously.
Creative writing is the key to sucessful blogging career.

lucycarter

I can two more points to the benefits:
1. You can monetize your blog and earn from affiliates and other ways.
2. If you provide a service or provide products then it is a good way to popularize your brand.

You can also use giveaway as an option for your frequent visitors. Provide them with some stuff with your brand or blog imprinted giveaway item and this will act as your portable billboard.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good benefits of blogging that you have given. Blogging is one of the best ways to earn money online and if done with alot of dedication, you will benefit alot. You can either earn directly from your blog posts or indirectly through affilliate marketting and selling your ebooks as mentioned in this thread. Blogging should be done with great interest so as to succeed. Most successful bloggers do blogging as an hobby and so they get good results, you know the saying "do what you love and love what you do." So whichever method you choose to do with your blog, just do it with love and it will be successful.