Did you notice the constant drop in price of the world top 2 cryto coins??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Today is one of the off day for the Cryptocurrency traders. I must say the truth, I never liked what's going on the last 24 hours around this top two (2) coins. Imagine how Bitcoin dropped from $41k to $35k, Ethereum going from $1.3k to $1.1k etc. Only Litecoin and Bitcoin cash maintained their price increase of late. With Litecoin still maintaining $139 per token, and Bitcoin cash maintained a high $469 per token. I never liked the massive drop in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin dropped at the rate of 10% today, while Ethereum dropped at the rate of 4.6% in the last 24 hours. That has affected my investment when I checked my coins value at my local exchange wallet it dropped to the value I don't like.

Do you think the dip in price of Ethereum and Bitcoin is caused by whales selling big part of their coins out??

Phronesis

Today is one of the off day for the Cryptocurrency traders. I must say the truth, I never liked what's going on the last 24 hours around this top two (2) coins. Imagine how Bitcoin dropped from $41k to $35k, Ethereum going from $1.3k to $1.1k etc. Only Litecoin and Bitcoin cash maintained their price increase of late. With Litecoin still maintaining $139 per token, and Bitcoin cash maintained a high $469 per token. I never liked the massive drop in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin dropped at the rate of 10% today, while Ethereum dropped at the rate of 4.6% in the last 24 hours. That has affected my investment when I checked my coins value at my local exchange wallet it dropped to the value I don't like.

Do you think the dip in price of Ethereum and Bitcoin is caused by whales selling big part of their coins out??
Yes, I noticed the fall that drastically affected BTC and ETH which I feel is not surprising anymore. People predicted it and are still even suggesting that ETH may rise soon, which I don't really believe.
But let me just use this opportunity to introduce BCH, Bitcoincash does not only have a low gas or network fee but has a very quick transaction process.
Read.cash made me to know about Cryptocurrency In general and Bitcoincash because that was what they majored on. That opened my eyes to the knowledge behind it.
I know that with the mass adoption of it, the value would increase.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, nice explanation and insightful thoughts, all this things are normal. During earlier part before now, this top coins have been flying so high and investors where overjoyed about such bullish run. I think now is the time too, to experience some price blip, with time too, it will skyrocket higher. Fluctuations in price have been the general nature of Cryptocurrency, not only on those top 2 coins but general, which we already know.
I know some of those whales sold their hefty amount of coins that's why the price jumped down from the top to the floor level, those same whales will still come again to buy when the price is stable hoping to make their own profit when it increases further.
Okay, we all know that the price of this coins fall and increase through the help of the whales. They are the ones that controls the coin market, the buy large and store for sometime hoping with 100% that the coin will get to a certain level then they resell their coin to make large profit. That is the reason behind the rise and fall of Ethereum coin and Bitcoin. That also makes other investors to earn higher reward when they study the market so well and mark how many too investors have ventured into buying large amount of those coins and read the market when they will start selling and buying too in order to take advantage and drive their own profit too.

gochenko8

Hmm, nice explanation and insightful thoughts, all this things are normal. During earlier part before now, this top coins have been flying so high and investors where overjoyed about such bullish run. I think now is the time too, to experience some price blip, with time too, it will skyrocket higher. Fluctuations in price have been the general nature of Cryptocurrency, not only on those top 2 coins but general, which we already know.
I know some of those whales sold their hefty amount of coins that's why the price jumped down from the top to the floor level, those same whales will still come again to buy when the price is stable hoping to make their own profit when it increases further.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I noticed that the price raise but not dropped
The priced raised recently from November to this month of January. All of a sudden, started dropping down in the last 72 hours. Yesterday when I checked the current price of Bitcoin it was between $35.8K and their about. Ethereum was about $1.1k per token of it. But earlier before the decrease in price, the price was at $41k for Bitcoin, and $1.3k for Ethereum etc. You see, that the price cut down after going on a bullish run in price value. My question is, if you still believe that the both coins will still increase to reach its expected predictions reckoned about them before this year ends?? What do you think about their future price, dropping or going higher in the next three (3) months??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Litecoin was at $400 per coin in 2018 when Bitcoin was at $6000, this was just market movement which brought Litecoin at feet at bitcoin at heat, however, both have their own story. Litecoin price were dropped below $50 due to high transaction fees, there might be new changes which made it gain again, while bitcoin got fame after PayPal accepted it. On the other side Bitcoin Cash is gaining popularity itself after August 2020 division of blockchain. and Ethereum is always up-down after Bitcoin.
Fantastic analysis of the briefly history of this coins. I never knew that Litecoin was that high up to $400 in 2018. That means the price dropped a lot after 2018?? Was thinking that 2020 was the best year in terms of price increase. I never knew it rose so high in 2018, I wish it could go another high in this 2021, I'll just be happy. Currently the transaction fees for Litecoin have dropped a lot, no longer high again, at least its stable now. I use using Litecoin to receive payment base on its recent stable transaction fees attached to it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Litecoin was at $400 per coin in 2018 when Bitcoin was at $6000, this was just market movement which brought Litecoin at feet at bitcoin at heat, however, both have their own story. Litecoin price were dropped below $50 due to high transaction fees, there might be new changes which made it gain again, while bitcoin got fame after PayPal accepted it. On the other side Bitcoin Cash is gaining popularity itself after August 2020 division of blockchain. and Ethereum is always up-down after Bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, I noticed the fall that drastically affected BTC and ETH which I feel is not surprising anymore. People predicted it and are still even suggesting that ETH may rise soon, which I don't really believe.
But let me just use this opportunity to introduce BCH, Bitcoincash does not only have a low gas or network fee but has a very quick transaction process.
Read.cash made me to know about Cryptocurrency In general and Bitcoincash because that was what they majored on. That opened my eyes to the knowledge behind it.
I know that with the mass adoption of it, the value would increase.
That is no longer new to us, I mean the predictions people are making on those top coins. If you follow all updates you won't know the one to believe, not all predictions laid around Cryptocurrency manifest. Some turns futile and never manifest, so all we need to do, to keep ourselves updated, is through daily following of news headline of any type of Cryptocurrency. That will keep us updated on top of each coin with any potential to climb higher. Atleast our instinct will help us to make better choice when investing on Amy of them.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Your message is encouraging, I'm going to hold mine, I'm not given up again. Cos I know the price won't remain stagnant. It will still go higher, and we'll smile greatly again. Even if it will take me extra one year to wait for it to grow and yield me needed profit, I can do it, I'm the type that takes time out to save and have hope that my savings will bring me good things in the future. Had it been I knew Bitcoin early around 2010 when the price was low, I could've been a millionaire now. Cos I love saving coins for the long time, I don't like selling for cheap. Like this current one I'm holding now, I've been holding it down since june 2020 when the price was around $10k. Just that I've sold some and allowed some, if not the coins could have gone bigger in price value.
Really, if many people had gotten enough insight about Bitcoin as at 2010, I guess by now we would have had enough millionaires. That is just to teach us a lesson that anything can happen to these coins that seems to have no value at the moment. Imagine buying Bitcoin when it was trading at less than. $50. That's some huge amount of money.

About holding, it is the spirit that all investors need to inculcate and to never let small drop in price to let them sell out of panic.
I learnt my lesson on a bitter note though, but I am now optimistic. My only believe and hope is that I should not be caught in an urgent situation that would let me sell because I need money for something urgent.

Donkiz

I think the major reason for the drop in price of the two major cryptocurrencies, that is bitcoin and ethereum is because some major organizations that bought up parts of the tradable coins last year that helped in the price increase are now liquidating part of their investment so as to have more fund for their businesses in this new year, thereby increasing the number of coins in circulation which in turn caused the price to drop.

This is expected since it's the beginning of the year, and we all hope that more organizations will join in and invest in coins so that our investments will appreciate. Also I have decided not to look at my cryptocurrency wallet for now that the price is going up and down so I won't be tempted into panic selling.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the reason should be so because a lot of whales might have withdraw when it got to the $40k landmark and that is the reason the price of the coin fell off to even $30k , and i think litecoin also dropped in price and fell from $170 -$135 , well lets see if they would have another bullish run that can really take the coin to $50k ,because bitcoin was really on a bullish run when it took the the coin to $40k , lets see what the future holds for some coin , i just hope they can increase very fast , i would really like such thing to happen

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have noticed the drop in price, especially that of Bitcoin since I have got some investment in it. It is my major coin. With all these happening, I won't make the mistake I did last year when the price dropped to $15,000. I sold my Bitcoin out of panic that the price could continue getting down since it was not long it Rose to $17,000 from $10,000.
That experience has thought me a lot, I also encourage anyone who is sad with the happenings, never give up. Just exercise patience and continue holding.
Many people are getting to know about crypto currencies and attention is focused on Bitcoin and ethereum. This shows that there is hope of these coins making significant rise this year, even more than that of last year.
I am going to hold mine till there is a significant rise in price.
Your message is encouraging, I'm going to hold mine, I'm not given up again. Cos I know the price won't remain stagnant. It will still go higher, and we'll smile greatly again. Even if it will take me extra one year to wait for it to grow and yield me needed profit, I can do it, I'm the type that takes time out to save and have hope that my savings will bring me good things in the future. Had it been I knew Bitcoin early around 2010 when the price was low, I could've been a millionaire now. Cos I love saving coins for the long time, I don't like selling for cheap. Like this current one I'm holding now, I've been holding it down since june 2020 when the price was around $10k. Just that I've sold some and allowed some, if not the coins could have gone bigger in price value.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have noticed the drop in price, especially that of Bitcoin since I have got some investment in it. It is my major coin. With all these happening, I won't make the mistake I did last year when the price dropped to $15,000. I sold my Bitcoin out of panic that the price could continue getting down since it was not long it Rose to $17,000 from $10,000.
That experience has thought me a lot, I also encourage anyone who is sad with the happenings, never give up. Just exercise patience and continue holding.
Many people are getting to know about crypto currencies and attention is focused on Bitcoin and ethereum. This shows that there is hope of these coins making significant rise this year, even more than that of last year.
I am going to hold mine till there is a significant rise in price.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yesterday , January 11 was quite a bad day for the cryptocurrency market ,with almost all the top coins like Bitcoin , ethereum , Bitcoin cash , litecoin ,etc and
Some altcoins experiencing up to 10% and above decline in price.

To me , I think the cause of the dip in Bitcoin particularly can be attributed to the fact that people started selling at the all time high of $43k , secondly , short term investors increased as well,thus affecting the Bitcoin market with their buying a d selling.
Presently , small investors are scared of leaving their investment in Bitcoin for more days .
As for ethereum , I can only say that it is following the usual volatile nature of cryptocurrency .
Now is the best time for short investors , because with the dip ,they can buy and sell at each significant rise.

Josemendez

Verified member

Yesterday , January 11 was quite a bad day for the cryptocurrency market ,with almost all the top coins like Bitcoin , ethereum , Bitcoin cash , litecoin ,etc and
Some altcoins experiencing up to 10% and above decline in price.

To me , I think the cause of the dip in Bitcoin particularly can be attributed to the fact that people started selling at the all time high of $43k , secondly , short term investors increased as well,thus affecting the Bitcoin market with their buying a d selling.
Presently , small investors are scared of leaving their investment in Bitcoin for more days .
As for ethereum , I can only say that it is following the usual volatile nature of cryptocurrency .
Now is the best time for short investors , because with the dip ,they can buy and sell at each significant rise.