Did you notice; most survey websites are scam websites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Although I am not a fan of making money on various survey websites , but I can say couples of concrete informations and things about working on various survey websites . There are uncountable numbers of survey website in the internet which you can monetize your time on in order to make money online , but you have to be careful because majority of survey websites in the internet are mostly scam and fraudulent website or platform created and owned by various online scammers and platform fraudsters with the sole aim and objectives to rob motivated individuals like you and I off our valuable things like money , time , energy , knowledge and including phone resources (data and battery) we are willingly to invest online in order to make money .

During my early days and years of making money online , I have always thought that working on Survey websites has been one of the best way to make money online . And so I did my research on various survey platforms and websites . To be sincere and honest , I have personally work on more than 10 survey websites but actually haven't received a payment from any one of these websites up to these days even after placing a withdrawal on some of these websites . I do not want you to do fall into the same mistake and snare that I fell , that is why I am preaching and louding to you today to be careful on the kind of survey websites you are working on or intend to work on , so as not to be left disappointed and devastated at the end .

Yes. Infact, I do right from the onset. Mist survey sites you see online today are nothing but scam website. I used a lot of them and I'm able to differentiate from the once I've used the genuine and the fake survey sites. That is why for most of the part, I make reviews on survey apps. The latest served app I used was zareklamy. They claim to gibe cash for answering surveys which they never fulfilled. I spent time answering surveys on this website for up to two months and by the time it was due for payment, I wasn't paid and was told to go through series of verification methods which was almost certainly impossible to do online. I gave up the fight for my earnings after struggling to get verified for over two weeks. Since them, I gave up on the surveys. Another problem is the fact that most genuine survey sites are not available for developing countries like ours. Even though there are bad survey sites that won't pay at the end of the day, there are also genuine ones. But for the most part, it is not accessible for all countries which makes it very hard for people to join in and make them opt in into using VPN as an alternative way.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Although I am not a fan of making money on various survey websites , but I can say couples of concrete informations and things about working on various survey websites . There are uncountable numbers of survey website in the internet which you can monetize your time on in order to make money online , but you have to be careful because majority of survey websites in the internet are mostly scam and fraudulent website or platform created and owned by various online scammers and platform fraudsters with the sole aim and objectives to rob motivated individuals like you and I off our valuable things like money , time , energy , knowledge and including phone resources (data and battery) we are willingly to invest online in order to make money .

During my early days and years of making money online , I have always thought that working on Survey websites has been one of the best way to make money online . And so I did my research on various survey platforms and websites . To be sincere and honest , I have personally work on more than 10 survey websites but actually haven't received a payment from any one of these websites up to these days even after placing a withdrawal on some of these websites . I do not want you to do fall into the same mistake and snare that I fell , that is why I am preaching and louding to you today to be careful on the kind of survey websites you are working on or intend to work on , so as not to be left disappointed and devastated at the end .
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about survey websites. The topic you have chosen is very interesting. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that survey websites are becoming more and more popular around the world. It is believed that you can make a lot of money through survey sites.

However, you must be very careful with these survey websites because although there is a great variety of them online, most of them are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. Of course, this is very disappointing and unfair at the same time. For this reason, it is wise to read some reviews about a new survey site you come across or even ask your friends for their advice and opinion before joining the specific survey site and start working on it.

As far as I am concerned, I used to work on several survey sites in the past but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time so it was not worth it. Actually, this is another problem with surveys sites. Surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case they are available for your region, you can join a legit survey site and start working on it. Thanks again for your helpful post and for your advice. It is so much appreciated. :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not earning from any survey site at the moment, I just don't want to push myself far trying to earn from surveys again, since it doesn't work out for me. To say, they're fraudulent is somewhat true, even if some are legit. For a user to pass through stress, answering their questionaire and providing unique responses to every question they asked, and at the end, nothing is given to the user. Their is nothing much more devastating than that, especially when you've spent your time trying to solve the puzzle for them. Such I consider cheating, because you can't keep one waiting for long and still asking him or her questions, at the end of 20-30 mins, nothing is given to the user. Simply saying: the questionaire isn't for you', lol. That's pathetic indeed, if it isn't for the user, then why wasting his or her time? Surveys are fraudulent if I consider their tricks, they are time wasters as well. Because you wouldn't be given reward, even after several minutes of participation with their questionaire.

SANIA

I totally agree with you. Initially when I started making money online I was super excited to know that there are some survey sites that pay dollars to fill out surveys. I spent a lot of time searching different survey apps, signingup accounts there, filling out a lot of information.
Many survey apps have payout methods which are not available in my country
Finally I shortlisted some survey sites which were suitable for me.

But out of Al lol survey apps only one has paid me so far.
I filled a survey and I was awarded eih 0.5$ which were available to cash out instantly in Coinbase account. I created account there and got the payment. But Coinbase account donot allow such small transactions so I couldn't cash out this amount until I can have atleast 15 to 20$ there.
After that one paid survey, sometimes I got notified about some survey but when I click on the survey it was not available.

So in conclusion I can say instead of wasting time on such survey sites which are scam and waste of money and your precious time one can utilize this time to get better results elsewhere.
Although some survey sites are legit yet the pay rates cannot do justice to. Your time and effort invested there. It is better to work on some other sites.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Newbies think they can make money through surveys. But if you are in an undeveloped country , counties outside Canada, USA and others in that category, your chance of making money through is very low.
Survey sites as many as they appear online could have been a good side hustle. A very good way to make money online with little or no stress but reverse is the case. No matter how much any survey site is willing to offer for me to participate, I will never do that. When I started newly, online.

People preach how to earn online through survey , so I thought it was a blessing to me , the only good and surest way to make money and I was so determined to work. I did several of these but I can't remember earning from any. Is rather they get your data for their selfish reason then tell you you are not qualified or no survey available for now. You keep trying this over and over with no reasonable earnings .

I won't advise anybody to do or depend on this. I strongly consider it a big waste of time and energy, not Money or any aton of fun will you benefit. I will rather work on sites like trendri. I work more but payment is sure if I carry out my tasks well. But if you still feel you can cope with everything about online surveys, it is your decision.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everybody should have understand this long time ago because most of them are not really trusted and I have come across so many of them in the past and from my experience it seems as they are not ready to pay you based on the amount of time you have committed in trying to answer those questions.

It is always so discouraging to find out that at the end of the survey you will always be disqualified even without you making a single mistake. All these fraudulent strategy they have been using to stop people from earning with their platform is what I don't even understand.

At the same time there are some survey website that don't really need people from Africa and here they will clearly tells you that they only need people from the United States but most of them here that claims to accept people from all continents of the world are not even trusted as we expected them to be.

I am now discouraged on survey because they are not really helping me in any way. I'm just looking for a legit and official way to make money that is why I am considering learning a skill.

Ayeshabashir

To be honest I have never used the survey website in order to make money .But it doesn't mean I did not know not anything about it .I have searched a lot about these kind of websites to know that whether the survey websites is good , legit to make money or it just waste of our time. Through searching or reading the reviews I am able to know that most of the survey websites are fraudulent, scam or fake .They asked their users to make an account and earn the threshold amount for withdrawal when the user attain the threshold amount and asked them for withdrawal then they said to invest when user invest then they give nothing to us.So.be careful when you will joined any surveys websites.Be aware from tricks that scammer used to attract the attention of the members. Must do their own research and read the public review about the website. If I am talking about me then I am using rewards app and trendri platform in order to earn money and avoid joining the surveys website but it doesn't mean all the surveys website are scam .The only thing that should do in order to work on surveys website is that try to get knowledge and information about this

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I won't totally agree with the fact that most surveys are scam. Though, I haven't earned from survey website before (except the one I am doing currently, it rewards you with recharge card). I do believe that there are some survey websites that are not scam and pay as promised.

There may be some reasons why we think survey websites are scam. But the reality is that surveys are really meant for some top countries where most companies and industries depend solely on the feedback of their users. They always want to hear from them to know what to add or subtract from their products. Most African companies do not really carry out survey, this makes it difficult for African to be filled with survey sites as we have in the other continents.

Some users are using VPN to access survey sites. This has denied them from earning..I could remember when a friend of mine was hell bent at making money from survey. He then made sure he used VPN in order for him to have access to some of these websites. He has spent almost a month on the website before the website blocked him for using VPN. He was quick to judge the website by calling them fake despite the fact that he was the one that broke the rules and regulations of the websites.

In order words, there are many survey websites that pay but not all citizens are eligible to make money from these websites for one reasons or the other.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for your information I really appreciate , this would really help to be careful because if I am not careful I might likely fall to their scamming strategy. I haven't been scammed before online so I just have to be careful.

Apart from that what other ways or online earning opportunities do you think are likely to be scam ? I just want to have an idea so that I know how I guide myself concerning them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There are tons of survey sites online that promise to pay for sure. But so many of them are scam sites. You will spend your time, money, effort and give your knowledge to them only to end up not getting paid as they promised.

Many people who fall for these scam strategies are newbies to online earning. I am one of those people that fell for many survey scams. I used to think that they are a great earning method, only to end up not getting paid after trying several of them.

The survey sites are mostly created by researchers who want to gain some knowledge from people. They are also created by businesses who want to get feedback from the people.

Some of these survey sites actually pay. The only problem is not being qualified for their purpose of the survey. Maybe it is an agricultural business that wants to get feedback from farmers yet you don't do any agricultural activities. So you will be disqualified from such surveys.

The main problem is when you actually qualify for a survey but they end up not paying you as they promised. This will disappoint you alot for the time and effort you have wasted in that survey sites. So it is best to always be careful which survey sites you give your time.

Sikapa

Verified member
There might be a scam survey sites as well because there are always scam site in online money making platforms. The most problem I have is most of the survey sites don't work in all countries and the little that work in all countries don't offer tasks to all countries and also don't work in all countries. This is something I don't really understand.