Did you notice another bearish on the coins?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Today, 05/13/2021, have seen most of the crypto coins falling down after making the move to the top. Cryptocurrencies like, BTC, ETH, BNB, DOGE, BAT, SHIB, XRP etc. Have seen more than -10% on their price value in the last 24 hours.

I believe most of the traders, investors are flipping large number of coins to make profit, or it happened as tension of losing reasonable amount of their coins to tax.

Do you think is reasonable now to buy this coins now and holdl it since its going bearish? Or wait for some time to speculate if it will go down again in order to invest?

Yeah I noticed it, the deep in the coins came after Elon musk's tweet. Alot ofpeople were crying because of it but of course this is the best time for wise people to invest. On a personal note I think Elon musk has a very huge influence on the crypto market which I don't like. Imagine a tweet from one person and suddenly the market crashes. He is definitely the biggest whale in the crypto world.

Yeah I noticed it, the deep in the coins came after Elon musk's tweet. Alot ofpeople were crying because of it but of course this is the best time for wise people to invest. On a personal note I think Elon musk has a very huge influence on the crypto market which I don't like. Imagine a tweet from one person and suddenly the market crashes. He is definitely the biggest whale in the crypto world.
Yes, definitely Elon musk is the biggest whale in the crypto world. His influence alone, matters whole lot in the values of the coin. He has diverse investment around those coins, and he made lots of other people to fall in-love with crypto. That has made him a popular figure in the crypto community. His influence around DOGE should tell you that he has control more than any other whale investor in the crypto industry.

what decision should be taken now. hold or buy
If you have coins in your wallet you can still holdl it and still buy more. The coins are simply on the down but doesn't mean it will stay on the down long time. They will spearhead to the very soon, especially coins like BTC, BNB, SHIB, XRP etc. This coins have high volatility level that can make them bounce back and begin climbing to the top.

the volatility of these coins raises cause for alarm

Things like this present bearish trend in cryptocurrency in general is normal because after each bullish run , the market is expected to correct.
The past few weeks has seen many coins especially altcoins soar high . I think the correction is normal ,however I read a news that one of the popular coins , FEG has been affected by Chinese investors who dumped their coins due to political issues.

Things like this present bearish trend in cryptocurrency in general is normal because after each bullish run , the market is expected to correct.
The past few weeks has seen many coins especially altcoins soar high . I think the correction is normal ,however I read a news that one of the popular coins , FEG has been affected by Chinese investors who dumped their coins due to political issues.
Yes, i understand after each bearish run the market corrects and it starts moving up again. The bearish and bullish run is normal. If they don't occur frequently it won't be possible for traders to earn reasonably from such kind factors. People must lose funds for others gain, if it doesn't happen that way, there won't be big profit to be made through crypto. Its a shame that political unrest have caused FEG value to drain down, which has made traders abandoning to seek safety first. But please, those the political issues concern traders??

Yes, I also noticed it but no wasn't really worried about it as that is the norms when demand and supply comes into play. The forces of demand and supply most times determines this movements and most times when the big boys in the industry make some moves it certainly reflect in the behaviour of the coin. So like you rightly said it will bring about a push for the smaller coins.

Yes, I also noticed it but no wasn't really worried about it as that is the norms when demand and supply comes into play. The forces of demand and supply most times determines this movements and most times when the big boys in the industry make some moves it certainly reflect in the behaviour of the coin. So like you rightly said it will bring about a push for the smaller coins.
Yes, when the big boys in the crypto market makes the right wave, it affects the lower coins positively and they both take it high. When it isn't going well around the bigger guns in the crypto market it also affects the small coins negatively. At the moment it isn't going, but few coins are starting to go high. Coins like Doge, ICP, etc, are doing well in the last 12 hours.

Some friends who are trading crypto coins said that you have to be vigilant with the market prices. Once the price increases you never can tell when it will stop rising. That means you don't really know when to sell when your crypto is gaining. Likewise with the losing you never know when it will rise again so you just get hold of the crypto until it finally loses its value.