Did Online Advertisement Networks Helped You To Increase Sales?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Internet marketing is one of the best and one of the most efficient ways to promote and market your products. Internet marketing involved displaying ads on various kinds of websites and several studies have backed up the idea that Internet marketing could be really effective way to increase sales revenue. When it comes to Internet advertisements, there are various advertisement networks that are willing to advertise your products for you. There is Pop Cash, Propeller ads, Adsterra, Adcash, Info Links, etc. I have never tried these advertisement networks myself, but I am sure that many people in here, who own a website, have definitely tried them. There might be many publishers who have probably tried the Adsense and many other advertisement networks to earn advertisement revenue, but I would like to know the advertiser's point of view as well in this matter. So from an advertiser's point of view, what was your experience working with advertisement network? Did those advertisement networks helped you to increase your sales? Please kindly share your experiences. Thanks!

We can not over emphasize the relevance of marketing as It touches the business space, marketing is the only way a product or services can sell out its importance to the consumers. The marketer is one who determines the target audience and spells out how the product or service will get its awareness. Now with the introduction of the internet and online platforms this has not only made the job much easier but makes is more attractive and profitable.

I could remember far back in the year 2000 when the internet was only gaining relevance I used bulk sms then to reach my clients and market my services, it really worked like magic.

We can not over emphasize the relevance of marketing as It touches the business space, marketing is the only way a product or services can sell out its importance to the consumers. The marketer is one who determines the target audience and spells out how the product or service will get its awareness. Now with the introduction of the internet and online platforms this has not only made the job much easier but makes is more attractive and profitable.

I could remember far back in the year 2000 when the internet was only gaining relevance I used bulk sms then to reach my clients and market my services, it really worked like magic.

The year 2008 was a quite different era. In that time many advertisements companies used bulk SMS feature to reach out customers because online advertisement was not considered a good way to reach all the people. However, now that trend has been changing a lot. During that time, people used to rely more on traditional advertisement methods to target customers. Door to Door marketing was quite popular at that time. But now door to door marketing activities have been reduced and this is what I have noticed. I think that digital marketing has a great future. For example, with the influx of online apps such as Food Panda, restaurants are automatically reaching the right kind of customers.

I have several friends who are availing the paid ads in Facebook for their food business. The pizza is getting to be a very popular product in our time and I do not know why. When the new brand of pizza was advertised in Facebook the sales went up to more than double of the regular sales. Now I have to admit that paid online advertisement really pays because you get to have more customers. However, I know that for delivery purposes the scope of customers is limited in terms of distance.

I have used facebook ads, google ads and also have marketed through influencers. The key to success in using ad networks or influencers is finding the right market. This is called ad targeting, if your ad is targeted to the people who will actually buy your product, your return on investment in ads will be high. If you targeted to the wrong people you cannot generate any sales.

Though I don't sell online yet but I have many people that are selling online and they have made a lot of many there. Online selling is very good because a lot of people get to know what some one is selling online and get in contact with the person.
There are some online site that one can do advertisements and sell very well like face book tweeter telegram etc.

I have heard about Adsterra it is a good platform and It’s a well-known ad network that takes a Partner Care approach to advertise, offering over 30 billion ad impressions every month around the world.

It works with over a thousand direct publishers as well as over a thousand brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks in both popular and non-popular. Advertisers can choose between working with a personal manager or using a simple self-serve platform with automatic onboarding and live chat support.