Earn Money Did it take time before believing in online business?

funmi

Verified member
When I first heard about making money online, what came to my mind was that " this scammers has started again". I never believed in any of those online business platforms as I have lost huge amounts of money in some online platforms that I have done in the past.
So this gave me the phobia about online business. Because of my past experience about online business, I usually have the same perspective about all the online business. When I heard about fiverr, I vowed not to give it a try.
Also, when someone close to me introduced trendri.com to me, I didn't believe it could wg. When I was told to register immediately, I refused, I told the person that seeing is believing, I said, when you collect your own money first, then I will join you.
Whole and beyond he got his money! He has even cashed out so many times. That is when I decided to give it a try.
Though, have not cashed out yet, but I believe I will get there very soon.

Yes o, it took me some time to believe in online money making, why? because most of the site I choose to make money online we're not stable and legit, after completing the task I was asked to I was unable to withdraw my money, when placing a withdrawal I'll be asked to invest a huge amount of money, am so much happy am here.

I started working online during the time of Bubblews. That was the first site that I joined. Unfortunately I have amassed more than $300 that was not paid due to the issue of bankruptcy caused by excessive spamming. I was devastated. I thought that earning online is just a dream. My next 2 sites were the same, clearly scams. Fortunately the 4th forum that I joined paid and that was the 1st $5 that I earned.

I think most people think all online stuffs are scam. That is why the majority of people don't want to engage themselves with anything online because they think it's all hogwash.

And people do hear of stories of how people have been scammed heavily in some online businesses, so this scares them to even try anything online.
And you can't really blame them though, everyone is trying to be safe.

But I think I have been earning online for a long time that I can't even remember when I started lol.

think because of the high rate of scam online today believing anything online too was a issue for me , because when i was a newbie i thought that anything online is scam before i now start making my own research and finding out means and platforms that i could use to earn more money online , so with the high rate of scam its still best to do proper findings before registering on any platform

You can make money online fast if you have a trustworthy mentor who is willing to show you the right way. Although making money online as a beginner may be difficult, you can make money quickly, if you can invest and are ready to work with successful online marketers.

Triendri.com is one of the PTP websites that have good reputations. Although I have not been paid once, because my earnings have not reached the minimum payout, I'm optimistic about trendri payment.

Fiverr is one of the freelance websites that are reliable. It has been in existence for years. If you have a skill or skills, you can make a huge amount of money on fiverr.com

If you work with a reliable website and a trustworthy mentor, you can believe in online business within a short period of time.

Last edited: