Dear Trendrians! At What Point Do You Cash Out On A Site?

Rachael

Verified member
One of the major aim of joining any website or forum is the ability or hopes of making something substantial from it. There are sites which their minimum withdrawal threshold is unrealistic and discouraging and in such cases, I just bypass them because that might be a clear signal of a fraudulent site. I can not even bait on a site that has $10 as the minimum withdrawal threshold. To me, the highest should be $5 because I would genuinely need to ascertain the legitimacy of a site. Staking the minimum withdrawal at about $10 and above is more like a punishment and one might get discouraged on the way, which invariably means the money becomes forfeited. There are sites that have these unrealistic threshold and it makes users pessimistic in trying the site.

One common feature that led me to this forum is the low minimum payout which is obtainable and realistic as well. The $4 can stimulate and boost the morale of potential users in trying out the site. There are some people who still work and wait for it to accumulate but it might be risky because anything can happen to their account or the site in general. This is one impediment which stops me from engaging in fictional apps because their minimum withdrawal is $100. What has been your experience, do you withdraw immediately you reach the minimum threshold or you wait for it to accumulate?

This is true. The lower the withdrawal point the more it will boost your morals of doing more on the platform. I want signed up on the platform I started doing my new task such as watching video playing games and answering surveys and sharing your opinions I later learnt the minimum withdrawal point is $50 that was what discouraged me and I quickly left the site even though I know quite a few of people who has cashed out from this platform. That is why for the most our love sites like trendri who in honesty leveled their minimum withdrawal point to $4. It makes you feel the site is legit and at least you can cash out $4 which will be useful to settle one or two problems. That is why most times I don't waste my time on survey sites that claims pay you with a withdrawal point above $10, this means you have to work hard for weeks or even months another to reach the $10 Mark. The lower the withdrawal point the more, the more it will motivate users into signin up for the platform. On trendri, I do withdraw when I get to the point I feel I've done enough. Generally, I like my cash to grow up to like $10 before requesting withdrawal.

We share the same perception when it comes to making money on a site I am not really drawn to any site that places a high minimum withdrawal before one can attain the threshold. Most of the sites that places high benchmark for withdrawal offers very low reward to users which in turn makes it difficult for a user to guarantee the site legitimacy. I made a huge mistake when I signed up for Gramfree in 2020, it was introduced to me by my sister, I doubted the site because of the unrealistic minimum payout of $500 but notwithstanding, I still invested my energy for something which is worthless. I toiled day and night to carry out the daily spin rolls which I was always stucked at $0.001, I was never lucky to hit $10 on the spin rolls or above and I suspected the site more often. I thought I had hit a goldmine after several months of working tirelessly, I requested for a withdraw when I reached $500 and as of today, I have not received any payment. When I was close to request a withdrawal, I had seen some reviews tagging the site as scam and truly it is. I cannot take such risk again. $10 minimum threshold is the most I can engage.

It is always exciting , rewarding and a thing of joy when the time of cashing out from a particular website you have been working on reaches . Not just cashing out any money ,but when the amount of money you are about to cash out is of a reasonable and positive amount the feeling is always rejuvenating and relaxing . In the first website I used to to earn money by watching short video clips and movies I used to cash out the minimum of $10 in a week which is absolutely rewarding and considerable .

Moving on to paid to post websites , the forum bisdustry . Com I have been cashing out a minimum of $5 which is relatively low because the website is time consuming but the earnings are not worth it . And so on the trendri website I have been cashing out the minimum of $12 to $15 which is absolutely high . I must be sincere this website trendri . Com has been the best paid to post website forum I have encountered coupled with the fact that it is legit , paying , flexible , and easily accessible , people from different angles of the world are warmly invited to share their thoughts and comments and also comment on other people's thoughts about various topics and questions .