Long Live Trendrians! What Are Your Top Four Paying Sites?

Rachael

Verified member
Dear Trendrians, I woke up feeling a bit pessimistic this morning because I have tried to find other paying sites which can augment my earnings. I have tried an array of survey sites which ranges from; Neobux, Tommysurveys, Streetbess, Picoworkers, Timebucks, Metropinion, Surveytimes, but they keep having the same problem. I have an account in all of the aforementioned survey sites but in each of them, after setting up my profile and confirming my email, I find it difficult to get even a single task on on some days when I think I would lucky because of a notification, the same issue comes up because when I receive a pop-up task to perform, I would immediately get a message saying 'sorry, this survey des not match with your profile, we would make try to find the ones which matches your profile.' This has always been the case and I have not made a single penny for myself. prior to this time, I have been giving my best input on Bizdustry forum but since the monetization was restricted, I can no longer cope with the site. I would be glad if you all can contribute immensely to this thread by mentioning at least your top 4 paying sites which does not require an investment before being registered or having the leverage to make money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
You are right. That is also the response that I get too from those websites. I have answered many questions from the survey websites and after taking some of my time is answering the questions. The next thing that I will see is that sorry you are not qualify for the survey or it is not available in your country. This has made me not to go for any website that offers survey. The only websites that I do surveys are Afrisight and mobiworkx and that is because they have surveys for Africans.

Another thing I hate about those websites is concerning there offers wall. I have participated in some offers that at the end I did not get paid for it. Like the last one I did was on a website that I was to download an app and to be paid after I sign up for the app. But after I downloaded the app and registered, I was not paid. So I tried another offer but still I was not paid.

So since then I have never want to try any website that offers surveys and tasks or offers. Because at the end it will be waste of time and internet data for me. But talking of one of the best way and the easiest way to make money online. I will give number to trendri forum.

Faith B

Long-term content-heavy websites are the most profitable options for making money from the internet. These sites provide readers with valuable content and earn their trust. They also promote products that are relevant to their readers' interests. Unlike niche sites, these sites do not require any investment and do not need to be launched overnight. All that is required is research and a lot of content creation to top your competitors' content. But once you start earning, you'll be surprised at how quickly you can build a large audience. Brands are now spending insane amounts of money on influencer marketing, and they want your site to be the next one.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In all the website that claims to pay it users money as a result of working on them by carrying out simple task and duties on these various websites , there are only two of the best website that I am using to earn extra real cash and money today . The first website is known as watchcruise.com . I knew about this website back in the year 2018 when a friend of mine introduce it to me he told me that he has earned couples of Dollars just by watching short video clips and videos . The website is very legit and it pays its uses very well .

The second website is a paid to post website . Which is this one trendri .com during my years as a newbie on online money making . I solve the internet searching for paid to post website where I can monetize my time energy and phone resources in order to earn money online . The internet revealed to me some pay to post website some of them will not legit why some were giving out little payout . finally I came across the trendri website which has been one of the best paid to post forum website I have ever encountered coupled with the fact that it is flexible and legit .

Shaf

Verified member
If you're talking about all GPT sites especially paid to post sites, Trendri out here is the best. Forumcoin is another alternative and cryptoable is another paid to post site you should consider, especially if you are a fan of cryptocurrency.

Most surveys sites, even the ones that claim to work in all regions of the world have no offers or surveys for people from third world countries, so it's best not to start there.

Alternatively, even though the pay is very low is faucets. These ones generally do not discriminate baesd on your region, but earning about a cent or two per month for hours of effort put in can be frustrating.

Kendy

Verified member
I do not have any top paying sites because for the moment, I work only on Trendri forum. There are other forums I have come across but they are either shut down or not paying anymore. There are also fictional apps which you can engage if you have the versatility of writing stories of different triggering plot. There are also apps where you can engage in writing articles such as; Scooper which uses the Postnow app and Operaminihub, here there are several niches where you can focus on like; local politics, international politics, celebrity, crime, health, fashion. There are different ways in which you can still make money online and it would be more feasible by learning a skill. There is no way you can diversify effectively without at least having a skill. Those who earn more online are equipped with a lot of skills and they might just focus on a particular niche like graphics design and web development. I know of an acquaintance who is a crypto trader and ultimately, this is the only source of livelihood he relies on. There are also those individuals who depend by diversifying and it still makes a source of living for them.

arunima25

Verified member
Well, survey sites favour mostly the tier 1 countries. So, I try to limit my time on survey sites. Moreover, they pay very less for the amount of time and effort that goes in there. And doing surveys can be monotonous. I keep survey sites as fillers in between. Toluna, YouGov and Rakuten Insight are the three survey sites that have worked okay for me and I don't go beyond them looking for more survey sites.
Online work is like a side hustles for me. I come to the cyberspace to make some extra earnings during my free time that I get between my work and chores. I work on paid to post forums. I am active on three paid to post forums. They are Trendri, Forum Coin and Referral Index forum. There are many more legit paying paid to post forums. But I restrict myself to the three of these because of sense of comfort with them and a friendly community on all the three. Other than these three forums, I am active at Mylot and have made decent money from there too. It's my favourite and most comfortable site. I enjoy having so many friends from across tge world there.

E

eldavis

Top four? I do not think i have up to four right now. I think number one would be trendri, i picked trendri not cause i am currently making this statement on the site, my reason is cause i have been able to cash out here more then four times now if am not mistaken and it's a pretty okay site. My next option would be referral index forums. The site has been amazing so far and its gradually becoming one of the best paid to post forums out there. Does are my top two paying sites for now.

Caramelle

In the past, I would have easily recommended Hybrid/TaskUp but this site has dried up and the founder has started a new data labeling company. TaskUp served as my main source of income for three years. They paid well and fairly for jobs that were very similar to what you would find in MTurk. Lately, however, I have very little time for online work due to offline work commitments and graduate studies. I am just happy to connect and still earn some cash online.

For now, I am only actively working on UHRS (through Appen) and Trendri. UHRS tasks are similar to tasks I used to do for TaskUp but UHRS clients pay considerably lower. UHRS workers can easily earn $2+ per hour for work like searching for a company's website or official work hours which are so much better than the jobs I encountered when I tried to join other micro-job sites. Appen pays through Payoneer which charges $3 per withdrawal. You may also join UHRS through ClickWorkers and get paid through PayPal. My other sites are Humanatic and ForumCoin but I hardly visit those sites lately.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have tried survey sites before and they are a headache. I really hate it when that "sorry" message pops up yet I was looking forward to finishing the survey and get paid. You can go days and even weeks without getting any job, that makes reaching payout to be really hard and irregular.

That is why I opted to stop earning from survey sites. I opted for paid to post forums which have proven to be so much better. At least I am assured of earning something for each of my post, that way, I can reach payout faster and regularly.

Right now, I am working in only two paid to post forums. That is Trendri and Beermoney forum. Both of them are great in terms of earnings and ease of working. You can maximize your efforts in them and earn $1-2 daily, combined. It is just UpTo to you to put in the effort and discipline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tried survey sites before and they are a headache. I really hate it when that "sorry" message pops up yet I was looking forward to finishing the survey and get paid. You can go days and even weeks without getting any job, that makes reaching payout to be really hard and irregular.

That is why I opted to stop earning from survey sites. I opted for paid to post forums which have proven to be so much better. At least I am assured of earning something for each of my post, that way, I can reach payout faster and regularly.

Right now, I am working in only two paid to post forums. That is Trendri and Beermoney forum. Both of them are great in terms of earnings and ease of working. You can maximize your efforts in them and earn $1-2 daily, combined. It is just UpTo to you to put in the effort and discipline.
Well I know much about beermoneyforum and I was also a member on the platform but I was banned and because of that I was not able to make anything from the platform again.
So up till now I have no idea that the platform was still in operation until you talks about it now.

When I was active on the platform and from the research I've come to research about beermoneyforum, I've come to understand that a lot of people are not really comfortable with the platform because the adminis of the platform Bans a lot and a lot of people because of the high banning rate are sceptical to post on the platform because they believe their account will be banned and all their earnings will be forfeited and they won't be able to have access to them again. Well Its nice you are still earning there. . Try obeying their rules and regulation too.