Thank You Dear Failure

N

nazreen020602

Yes , you read it right . Thank you dear failure . You might be curious and eccentric after looking at the headline and wonder why am I even thanking towards failure . In my opinion , failure isn't something to be shamed off instead its something that we all have to be proud of. The reason I am saying this is because failures will always stick to ourselves just like the bad microorganisms lives inactively in our body and becomes active when there's lack of anitibodies in our body . Calm down , you're not in the biology class but trust me , it will make sense very soon ! Basically the microorganisms represent the failures and the antibodies represent our "MIND". Similarly , the moment when our heart feels like we missed the boat , there should always be an anitibody which is our mind to control our feelings and to let us know that its completely fine if we missed the boat because we still have hands . We can definitely swim and reach to our desired destination but the only thing is that we need patience and perseverance . In parallel , I was also someone who felt that I am a sinking ship for a long period of time when I get to know that I failed in my highschool examination . For about three and half months , i locked my self in my room and did not want to get out of the house because I was ashamed of my results . I felt like my dreams where shattered into pieces . I could not see light at the end of the tunnel . At that point of time , I was behaving in such a rude manner towards my family members as a way of expressing and releasing my angerness and disappointment . I have to say this , that none of them yelled at me back , instead they understood what I was going through and make me comfortable as much as they could . They tried many things just to make me feel pleasant by making me my favorite food and bought me some snacks . Besides , they did not let me to stay alone most of the time by starting a conversation about some random stuff . Then comes one fine day , when my mom decided to bring me to the beach alone . There, we had a serious and lengthy conversation . That was also the moment where I started to think out of the box after months . This was all happened because of those golden words said by my mom . The first thing she said that , shes actually proud of me because I failed after sitting for the exam but did not failed to sit for the exam . She was praising of my braveness . she also said " THE GREATEST SUCCESS COMES FROM THE FREEDOM TO FAIL ". Those words, just those words turn my life 180 degree and that was the time where I decided to rewrite the exam again . But this time , theres hardwork in it . Beyond the shadow of a doubt , after a year I manages to score with flying colours and I managed to persue my dreams. Thenceforth , I get to know that every cloud has a silver lining and problems does not exist without solutions.