Trendrians! Can Capital Be Accumulated By Working On Paid To Post Sites?

Kendy

Verified member
It is always a common slogan, "never despise the days of your little beginnings." This is the second forum I've worked to be honest because my first was Bizdustry which I enjoyed the steady flow as I stucked to the laid down rules and regulations. Although, I haven't earned even upto $50 because of my schedule and also the stipulations on daily earnings. Currently, I'm not working on Bizdustry because unfortunately, the payment would stop for regular member except VIPs who are able to afford the membership ticket.

This has made me solemn and pessimistic to keep posting and I got to know about Trendri on the internet and I saw some helpful reviews. Making money on forums requires patience and you ought to follow the rules and be clear to you conscience so even if you're banned illegitimately you know you did your best with a clear mind.

The point is, I would appreciate if everyone could be their brothers keeper and share some earning opportunities that doesn't place restriction on one's geographical region. The capital that can be accumulated on forums would be small but it would be more meaningful if you diversify on different other forums. Please try to share your ideas, hoard no information!

Stena

Based on your thread title, I would say that the possibility of accumulating capital from paid to post sites is dependent on the amount you need as capital and your time frame for making your intended capital.
If I need a capital of let's say five hundred dollars, it would be a waste of time on paid to post sites because making such an amount would be very difficult in a short time.
On the other hand, a lesser capital can be achieved in a month or two, depending on one's efforts. Most times, it is difficult to make up to fifty dollars a month from paid to post sites. Personally, I would not think of sourcing capital from paid to post sites' earnings.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is often said " Half bread is better than none " . This saying is usually applied to capital accumulation , most people work online as a result to accumulate capital to start an offline business and so they seek for higher paying online investment and jobs and neglect some legit online jobs that pays few or little incomes . And some of this website being regulated include : paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , paid to comment and review websites , and paid to write reports and articles website . It should be understand that a person who is looking for ways to accumulate capital to start possibly an offline business should not only be interested on making it big all at once , because in most cases patience is usually needed to accumulate wealth no matter how hasty you are .

So consider working on various paid to post websites even though the earnings are small do you can still save this earnings and when they have been matured into a huge or reasonable amount of money you can go ahead to establish the offline business of your choice . In summary , the presence of paid to post or watch websites aren't for formalities , rather they are in existence for the purpose to accumulate wealth . And just as it is said : " little by little the bird make its nest " . So the same is applied to capital formation .

E

eldavis

My answer to the question you asked on your topic is yes and no. It all depends on you and how much determination and effort, mixed with self discipline you are willing to put in and work. I myself have been able to accumulate most of my earnings from forums and use them for something meaningful. Bizdustry was also the first forums I started working on. You can try other forums like beermoneyforum or forumcoin, those are the only two I know of besides trendri right now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I really like the saying you quoted. Even though many people believe that making money on paid to post forums is hard, I think that paid forums is a great way to make money online. Paid to post forums are the kind of money making method that I have preferred over all other money making methods. There are various reasons why I prefer paid to post forums. One of the biggest reasons why I like paid to post forums is due to the fact that they offer money for writing. Writing is something that I love to do.

I have enjoyed writing since I was a small kid. This is why I must say that paid forums are an ideal way of making money online. As far as money is concerned, I must say that Trendri is one of the greatest and definitely one of the most lucrative forums on the Internet that pay good rates for posting content online. In fact, working on Trendri is just like my day job. I cannot even imagine Trendri discontinuing paid posting in the future. I just hope that admin @Fecoms will never do that. I have been relying on Trendri a lot to make a livelihood.

Rachael

Verified member
I think that capital can be accumulated on paid to post sites because the money realized even though it falls under $1 is capital and would make whole form if accumulated in bulks. The fact is, accumulating capital would be based on the target you se out to achieve and also you should be are that this site is not a get rich scheme, you need to work hard to make even $1. For example, if I have a target to rent a house by September, purchase the necessary furniture and electrical gadgets in the house, coupled with electricity bills and other miscellaneous and I am looking at a budget of $1000. From now till September is like six months apart, no matter how hardworking you might be, I do not see the possibility of realizing such money here unless the terms and conditions are reviewed. It could only be relatively possible if you diversify on other forums as well. Making money online should be done in a haste, you have to be adequately motivated, stick to the guidelines, so you do not break the rules all in the bid of making money faster because of the unrealistic target that you have set.

Shaf

Verified member
If you have a business idea that requires about $100 to $200 to start, it's possible to raise that amount working on paid to post sites for a few months. This means that you have to work really hard though.

Complete all daily tasks, and make sure you only withdraw significant amount to an account you can't access easily.

I've seen users who have done that, and it's achievable. However, it's best to never rely on only one source of income no matter what.

An alternative way to earn more money can help you achieve your goals faster, so maybe you can add faucets or GPT sites to PTP sites.

Nite

Valued Contributor
When it is about earning money online, paid to post sites generally accept people from any geographical region, and that's the plus point of working on paid to post sites. But, as every other online money making website, paid to post sites also don't offer high incentives. You would have to be active on different paid to post websites if you are planning to earn something better. All that will require quite a lot of effort and time, and if you are willing to put in that much of your hard work then there are chances that you may make good money with it. And, you have to remember that patience is a must when you are earning through online. Also, while working on online websites it's good if we follow the rules sincerely.

Dallyrasky

Since you didn't state how much capital you can make,i don't think money realised from PTP is a capital to rely on that much. Well, it depends on your hard work,consistency and time schedule. If you focus on PTP as your 9 to 5 jobs. You should be able to accrue some cool cash enough to leverage in other source