Convenience store inside village is open 24/7

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our culture the convenience store was already here even before the inception of the 7-11 in the US. I was born and raised in a society with the traditional convenience store in almost all neighborhood. The convenience store here is a good business that helped families with added income.

Normally the traditional convenience store here operate from 6 am to 9 pm. But now I am seeing some convenience stores in residential villages to be open 24/7. That is a good innovation because with the digital age the lifestyle had changed a lot. Sleeping time has no more standard. Some people stay awake to play games or to watch movies via streaming until morning. When they need something they can go to the convenience store to buy snacks or drinks. This new operating hours is beneficial to the village in general because we do not need to go out to the main road for our needs during ungodly hours.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am living in a city, we have stores that are open 24/7, but these days due to the Covid pandemic, they do not operate 24 hours. I grew up in a small town, we had convenience stores but none of these convenience stores were open 24/7. They opened at 7 in the morning and closed by 9 in the evening. IN the last 10-15 years, nothing has changed.