Creating convenience for employees in working areas.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most employees working in various business organisations and governmental , private and commercial enterprises sometimes are faced with the problem of inconvenience in their respective workplaces . Business employers do you due their heartlessness and I-don't-care attitude and behaviour neglect to see the convenience of their employee as something to care about . Business employers must understand that convenience in workplaces enhance the free flow and concentration of the employees in carrying out the tasks and duties assigned to them by the employer in order to achieve the expected business goals and objectives . Below are some of the measures employers can take to enhance convenience in the employees working area .

LIGHTING AND APPLIANCES : I have been to many business organisations and to my dismay majority of them have bad lighting , making it hard for the employees to concentrate on their assigned tasks and goals possibly at night . Business owners must make provision of proper lighting in the respective employees working area so as to enhance more concentration . Most business organisation in developing countries like Nigeria are faced with electricity problem no wonder they close early before time .

COMPUTER AND COMPUTER RESOURCES AVAILABILITY : one of the major office equipment is known as the computer device , enough computers must be provided in the business organisation for the employee to work on coupled with their various resources I .e good internet network . It will be inhumane and insane if employees in order to carry out their assigned tasks and duties share computer device this will lead to slow output thereby resulting to inconvenience .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have visited a nephew who works in a big digital company in Hongkong. It was a surprise that their receiving area is like a living room. Add to that the corner where there are snack foods and drinks that are not only for the visitors but also for the employees. My nephew said that it is the company’s goal to make the employees comfortable and convenient in their office. When you get hungry you can have a snack right there, no need to go out. Sometimes my nephew would have the snacks for his lunch when he has a lot of work and he has no time to go out for lunch. They also have a sleeping quarter where the employee can take a rest of 30 minutes and even up to 1 hour with the permission of the boss, of course. Now, that’s what I call a classy office because it is like a home.